Drop it like a squat, drop it like a squat! Want strong, defined thighs and a firm butt? Download the Runtastic Squats app and get started - no equipment needed, only yourself and a good attitude. Turn your iPhone/iPad into a PERSONAL TRAINER who accompanies you, step by step, towards your goal. Challenging? Yes. Too difficult? Not at all! With Runtastic, you’ll be able to do 150 consecutive squats in no time. By the way, squats not only strengthen your legs, they also train your core. Let Runtastic help you show off that sexy backside you’ve always wanted!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Counts completed squat repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Personal records
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
- No ads!
- Three levels based on scientifically developed training plan to reach 150 squats
- Set a reminder for your next workout
- Personal records & exercise statistics (i.e. monthly or yearly stats)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
THE BEST OF THE BEST!
The Runtastic Squats app counts all your repetitions and provides you with interesting stats. Check out an overview of your fitness activities to see your progress. Plus, beat your own records and set new personal bests - you’ll be surprised of how fast your performance improves. Squat baby, squat!
Your squats are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
There’s more: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There, you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends!
Make sure you do your squats with your back straight and core activated, and make sure your knees don’t go beyond your toes. The Runtastic Squats app supports your training efforts by keeping your motivation strong and thriving. We’re sure you’ll soon reach your goal and be proud of your achievement. Ready to rock? Let’s go!
Runtastic Squats: Your start into a fitter life!
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but not great
Perhaps I don’t know to use the app properly. Is there a way to set it up so it has your personal training plan? Or can it be set to just count your squats without it trying to follow it’s own training plan? I do 150 squats for two days, then third day is 250. Fourth day is a rest day. Today, I did 250 squats but it only counted like 196. Very possible I did something wrong. Would very much like to give this 5 stars.
Works very well
Perhaps the only issue with the app is it’s overly sensitive sensor of sit-ups. If you don’t get yourself ready before the timer ends, you have to pick up the phone reeeally carefully so that it doesn’t count any sit-ups. But that’s not a reason to give less than 5 stars.
Great app but needs links
I have used the pro app for a couple of years. In that time I have watched the apps of all the other fitness products talk to each other better and better.
The only way this doesn’t get five stars is that it does not integrate with the recordkeeping apps.
- 113.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.