Runtastic Squats Trainer PRO
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to shape and strengthen your legs and glutes? With the runtastic Squats PRO app as your personal trainer, you can now improve your leg strength and reach new fitness goals.
The app is your personal squats trainer that uses an easy to follow scientific sports training plan that helps you build strength and see constant improvement.
Unique recognition of your squats:
Squats are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your iPhone or iPad.
- Three levels with a sport science training plan to complete 150 squats in a row
- Count of completed squats using your iPhone’s or iPad’s accelerometer
- Automatic countdown timer for your break between sets
- Voice Coach
- Personal records and statistics (e.g. monthly, yearly statistics, …)
- Leaderboard for personal records and overall repetitions: compare to others and see how you rank with your Runtastic friends
- Upload of activities to the runtastic fitness site
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Social media sharing – share your strength and your personal record with friends via Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail
All workouts are saved to your fitness profile at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. We appreciate your feedback and have some great new features for you!
New features and improvements:
- Fresh, new iOS 7 design
Enjoy the latest version of our app! We look forward to your helpful reviews in the App Store!
Missing a certain feature
Good app overall, except if at the end of a session I move my iPad or iPhone a little to much it records an extra squat. Which I can't manually or in any from remove. For an app I use to keep exactly track of what I do it's kind of anoying. Also you can't cancel an exercise or session without that what you've already done being recorded. For example you start an extra session and the phone rings ... I can't pause it or stop it without for example recordindeling the two squats I've already done. Anyway as you can guess I like to keep my measurements/scores as accurate and clean as possible. Which at the moment is not possible. Otherwise it would be a 4 or 5 star app
Challenging workouts, varied sets and reminders make this a great app for training. I have been using this app for three weeks now and the improvement is incredible. Since I am over 50, it is important the structure of the activities are attainable, and they are.
Brilliant, Simple, Effective
This app is pretty basic, but it keeps my stats, reminds me when my workout is due and helps me to improve myself. So being a fairly basic app, it is constructed so well and the developer(s) focused so much on all the right things that this app is perfect!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 21, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 24.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.