Ready to start your running & fitness activities? Lace up your running shoes and track distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned and other stats with the Runtastic running app.
Start by tracking your runs in the free version & benefit from numerous useful features:
* Track workouts in real time with built-in GPS.
* Get audio feedback from the Voice Coach in the running app.
* Monitor your running statistics to analyze your training patterns.
* Set your Yearly Running Goal & we’ll help you to reach it with your run tracker.
* Track miles for your running shoes & we’ll let you know when it’s time to get a new pair.
* Join a group & run with friends.
* Engage in a little friendly competition & check the Leaderboard to see which of your friends has run the farthest.
* Start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist. View real-time details of your activity and manage tracking settings directly on your Apple Watch.
Unlock all features including running training plans with the Runtastic Premium Membership:
* Enjoy the app without any ads.
* Keep track of your personal records in the jogging app.
* Start your running or marathon training with one of our training plans adapted to your fitness level.
* Track & save your favorite routes or discover new running routes from other users with the mile tracker.
* Take your running sessions to the next level & start interval trainings.
* Get drawn into another world with Story Runs.
* Send personal encouragement and custom messages within the Runtastic community via LIVE Tracking & Cheering.
* Push through those moments when you run out of energy with a boost from your favorite Powersong.
Join the community & get inspired by millions of fellow fitness fans worldwide.
Unleash your full potential: The Runtastic Premium Membership will unlock all Premium features in Runtastic Results and other Runtastic apps too.
APP USAGE INFO & PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via https://help.runtastic.com/hc/en-us
Runtastic Terms of Service: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Keep track of your fitness activities and see how you're doing.
Micoach features missing.
This app is fine. I have a premium account. But I can’t help but miss what I loved about it when it was Micoach. 1)TRAINING ZONES You did a little assessment test and it adjusted your training for you. I became a better runner because of that. The app would tell you to speed up or slow down into your zone based on the initial assessment. The app does not assess you. It tells you to “ run at a comfortable pace” and then walk. This doesn’t work for someone like me that does not consider herself a runner. I need guidance and I don’t get that here. 2) DEADLINES- I used to be able to tell the app what day I was training for. For example, a 10k in December and it would adjust my training days. So a further out date might have less trainings per week than a date that was coming up. No option for that now. You can only pick a training plan based on time. Ex- I want to be able to run 30 minutes in 6 weeks. I also want to be able to run faster in those 30 minutes at the end of those 6 weeks. 3)HALFWAY MARKER- notification that I was halfway done with my workout so that I knew when to turn around. What I’m doing for that now is setting a timer on my watch. I’ve downloaded a few other apps but none gives me what I had with Micoach and this seems to be the one I like second best as I keep coming back to it.
It syncs well with my Apple Watch and I like that. I also like the auto pause feature.
I want micoach back!!! :’(((
Six years ago I bought my first smartphone and after trying lots of running apps I chose micoach because of the zones and the amazing free training plans. From time to time I had complaints against its ability to recognize the GPS or certain update that broke some features and went again to the store to find an alternative... but nothing replaces micoach and I came back all the time. I was so sad when we learned that Adidas was replacing it by Runtastic as the features I needed from micoach weren’t going to be supported, so I delayed as much as I could the transfer to runtastic... however last Monday micoach website started to redirect to runtastic‘ and although the mobile app is still working I decided to get transferred to avoid problems in the last minute... since then I’ve been trying to access runtastic but it says “Please verify your account” but I haven’t received any emails to do that so! And I reviewed the whole support area and there is NO way to resend that email or raise a ticket to report that... it seems that I finally have to give up and move on to a different app in the store... I’m really disappointed and sad to say goodbye micoach 😞
- 230.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $9.99
- Premium Membership $35.99
- Premium Membership $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.