Runtastic GPS Running, Jogging and Fitness Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I am a runner because I run. Not because I run fast. Not because I run far.
Join the millions of runners who use the free Runtastic Running & Fitness app and start tracking your fitness activities: running, walking, biking, jogging, etc. Whatever you prefer, we're right there with you!
Runtastic is optimized for Apple Watch including heart rate tracking directly from your wrist.
- Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
- Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal specifications
- Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past running results
- Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
- Auto Pause: Activity paused when you stop moving (for runs, walks, etc.)
- Routes: Create or find running, walking & biking routes
- LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from your friends on your next run
- Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give your next workout a boost
- Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
- Integration with Apple Health & MyFitnessPal
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS:
- Personalized 12-week body transformation plan in the Runtastic Results app
- Unlimited Story Runs
- Unlimited Training Plans (5K, 10K, Half-Marathon, Marathon…)
- Running ABC Videos: Expertly designed to help improve your running technique
- Records & Personal Best
- Advanced Stats & Analysis
- Weekly Fitness Report
Runtastic for Apple Watch
- Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
- View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
- Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
- Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
- Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan!
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $4.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $29.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 6.8
Your favorite running and activity tracking app just upped it's game!
- Your feedback counts: We’re constantly improving our apps to provide you with the best possible experience.
Love Runtastic? Rate us with 5 stars & tell others about your experience in the App Store.
I really think this app is definitely worth your time when your up for your jog or run. I'm in high school and I have been doing track for my school since the first year you could do it. And on my spare time when I wasn't at track. I wanted to get even more track practice for improvement. I wanted to find a app that was user friendly and work properly to kept on track on my mileage. And this app I recommend for everyone..😄😄
I don't run as much as I want but when I do I this app helps me know how fast I'm running and I try and beat that time when I run again. I really like how it tracks when I hit a mile or the next mile. Also I like how you can put a playlist with this app. Also I like how you can either tell it to tell you when you hit a mile and how fast it was or you can mute the phone so it won't tell you. I've been using this app for almost a year and love it.
Great for Pandora users!!!
Love it! Downloaded Map My Run and quickly uninstalled because the app wouldn't let me play Pandora in the background. Not only does this app allow me to listen to the music I want, it also discreetly notifies me of my progress at every mile. No more constantly checking my phone to see how fast or how far I am going! 👍👍👍
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 67.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: runtastic
- © runtastic GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$9.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$4.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$21.99
- Runtastic Premium Membership - Free Running Training Plans & Story Runs$49.99
- The Carrier of Truth$0.99
- The Tetradome Run I$0.99
- Journey of Iomluath$0.99
- Toward the Finish Line$0.99
- Story Running Bundle 1$2.99
- Running App Training Plans - 5k, 10k, Marathons and More$26.99