Get your abs out of hiding with the Runtastic Six Pack app! Each core-focused workout can be done at home with no additional equipment – just you and your app! Lifelike avatars, Daniel & Angie, guide you through transformative abs workouts (that will set your abs on fire!). Plus, 50+ HD tutorial ab exercise videos help you maximize your core strength and overall fitness. Get the Runtastic Six Pack app today & get your abs and core defined like never before!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Male and female avatars take you through a variety of core exercises step-by-step
- 50+ HD instructional ab workout videos
- Adjustable difficulty, three levels of a scientifically developed training plan
- 10 week Six Pack Plan
- Pre-defined workouts, including: The 7-Minute Workout, Insanity, Shape Up, Six Pack Junkie and more
- My Workouts: Create custom workouts by choosing your favorite exercises tailored to your core, weight loss goals & daily schedule
- Works with iPhones, iPads, Apple TV & Apple Watch
- Voice Coach for easy-to-follow instructions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Filter exercises for your personal fitness level
- 50+ unique "Tip of the Day" messages
- Runtastic Six Pack Workout Music Packs available to keep you motivated
- Music intensity matches workout intensity, setting the best mood & pace for your circuit
- Absolutely no gym equipment required – use this situps app anytime, anywhere
- Heart Rate integration: Use your Heart Rate Monitor to track your HR during workouts
- Improve overall fitness, muscle strength & toning, stability and weight mgmt.
- Body Fat Visualization: Visualize your ideal body fat range for the perfect six pack
- Track sixpack training sessions and overall progress using detailed graphs
- Integrate your Runtastic sessions with your MyFitnessPal account
- Share fitness accomplishments & tips on Facebook and Twitter
- Upload your activities to Runtastic.com
*** Some app features only available in Full Version
ABS AND CORE EXERCISES INCLUDE:
- Classic sit-ups
- Cross-body crunch
- Oblique crunch
- Mountain climbers
- Hip drops
- Leg raises
- Core twist
- Side bridge
- Plus, many more core and ab exercises to strengthen and define your abdominal muscles.
Whether you’re a nutrition & fitness junkie, a busy stay-at-home mom or a business traveler who is always on the go – the Runtastic 6 Pack app is perfect for you and the best ab challenge out there! Each abs exercise will help you lose weight, ditch the belly & get the flat tummy you’ve always wanted. Follow our instructional ab workout videos & easy-to-use plans - anytime, anywhere.
Remember: Don’t keep your hard work & insane 6 pack accomplishments to yourself! Share your completed sessions, “My Workouts” custom results and “Tip of the Day” favorites online via Facebook and Twitter.
Runtastic Terms & Conditions: https://www.runtastic.com/in-app/iphone/appstore/terms
To make sure the app is fully functioning for you, we
- fixed a few minor bugs
- improved the app’s stability
Ratings and Reviews
Great App but needs just a little more functionality
I love this app. I would like to see the developer allow the user to be able to work ahead of the virtual fitness instructor. Sometimes it is necessary to be able to move to the next set before the virtual trainer has completed the set. This is for two reasons: sometimes we are just faster then the V.T. or, we do not have time to complete a 28 minute an workout. Other than not being able to skip ahead in between sets, this app is awesome. Great job!
Love everything about the app except for one aspect. It needs an ability to build repetitions more slowly if that is needed. I can feel my core strengthening but my technique is breaking down on higher rep days which I’m sure is not what is intended. If the training plan synchronized your satisfaction survey, which it queries subsequent to every workout, and then either moved forward quickly, slowly or stayed put in terms of repetition for the next day’s exercise based on one’s response, that would be ideal.
Good but only 4 stars - some bad exercises in there
A good chiropractor will tell you to make sure your lower back is touching the mat which this ap fails to do.
Some of the exercises are bad for your lower back.
Hands shouldn’t really go behind your head doing sit ups, it’s your abs you want to workout not ripping your head off - fold your arms in front of your chest or better yet show the workout moves to your chiropractor.
Having said all that critical stuff the workouts are timed great, good for motivation and worthy of your cash,
- 194.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © runtastic GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Runtastic Six Pack Abs App Full Version incl. all features $4.99
- Music Pack Dubstep $0.99
- Music Pack Hip Hop $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.