RuPaul's Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0
By So Much Drama Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your engines, hunty! RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis is back and fiercer than ever! Featuring breakout queens Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon, Jujubee, Ongina, Shangela, Sharon Needles and Raven, your inner glamazon will emerge by earning outfits, wigs, beads and baubles. RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0 boasts 60 levels of glittering drag puzzle-action gameplay filled with stunning fashion, challenge levels, outrageous humor, and more. And Drag Race All-Star Mimi Imfurst stops by to serve up the delicious voice-over work for Apocalypstyk! Whether glamming up the girls or reading Apocalypstyk to filth, RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0 is a must-have app for America’s next drag superstar with bonus gameplay from the original RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis.
* It Takes Balls: Experience the exciting arcade-style play of RuPaul’s Drag Race: Dragopolis 2.0, filled with wild physics, crazy action, and a variety of boosts that take the game to its glamorous extreme.
* Dragtacular: Strive to hit a variety of rhinestones and bars, set spinners, and earn boosts to increase the size, speed, and strength of your balls to earn maximum points, and collect outfits, wigs, and accessories to dress up the queens.
* Lavish Queens: Engage your favorite RuPaul Drag Race queen -- Alaska, Jinkx Monsoon, Jujubee, Ongina, Shangela, Sharon Needles, and Raven.
* Fashion the House Down: Play through fashion challenge levels inspired by the show, such as Red Carpet Realness, Futuristic Drag, Executive Realness, Drag Ball, Country Queens, Rocker Chicks, and Comic Book Queens.
* The Look is EVERYTHING: Collect specialized rhinestones to style each queen with wigs, outfits, and accessories to create a customized look.
* Give it a Boost, Honey: Manage and buy useful boosts in the Dragporium to improve your scores.
* Must-have App for America’s Next Drag Superstar: Collect the shiny rhinestones and bars to earn points and in-game rewards.
Squirrelfriend: Play with your friends and share high scores online through Facebook and Twitter.
* Always a Classic: You can still race through the streets of Dragopolis with your girls Manila Luzon, Pandora Boxx, and Yara Sofia in Classic Mode.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
All levels should use power ups correctly
Removed point requirement for successful completion of levels
The new version flops more than the old one, I mean at least we had customization before and it wasn't impossible to finish a level. The fact that the levels change every time you fail is freaking ridiculous. Playing as your "favorite queen" aka a pic of them at the top truly isn't that interesting either. Both versions are genuinely extremely tedious and lose any sense of fun after a short amount of play
Needs more levels!
Addicting game! It does have some bugs that cause things to get stuck. But it's a fun game! I would love to see more levels. I think more people would play it if they knew about it.
You betta werk
This game is fun for a while. I don't recommend buying any extras for it. It only gets 3 stars from me because Latrice Royale isn't a character in the game. I think RuPaul should come up with a sims type game. That would be way more fun.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 899 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: So Much Drama Studios
- © So Much Drama Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ball Sack$0.99
- Manila Luzon$0.99
- Love Refill$0.99
- Dragopolis Starter Pack #1$4.99
- 12,000 Coins$1.99
- 5,000 Coins$0.99
- Wardrobe Expansion$0.99
- Yara Sofia$0.99
- Pandora Boxx$0.99
- Dragopolis Starter Pack #2$7.99