Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Endless runner addictive fun from the developer of the #1 smash hit game Air Hockey! You are the sole survivor, hunted by evil humans...you must escape from Rush City! Jump from rooftop to rooftop, dodge helicopters, run as fast as you can! Buff up with piles of challenging objectives & use super powers to out score your friends!
"An addictive endless runner set against a breathtaking nighttime cityscape backdrop" - AppAddict.net
"Acceleroto nailed it again with another awesome game." - Reviewer on AppsMeNow.com
- One-game super powers cheat death, deflect helicopters, and rake in more stars!
- Universal game for your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
- Super graphics tweaks to show off your iPad 2, iPhone4S or new iPad!
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- See your friends’ high scores on laser billboards while you play
- Score multipliers, bigger jumps and faster acceleration for every buff up!
- Automagic iCloud syncing of achievements between your devices (for supported iOS versions)
- Play Rush City with your iCade game controller for retro arcade action!
- Simple one-touch controls!
- Takes seconds to learn, hours & hours to master!
- To "die by helicopter" it's best to get a ways into the game until you see the helicopters appear lower above buildings or in between buildings. They're easier to splat yourself on then.
- To jump in the last 0.5m of a building, pick a building with a border on the roof and use that as a rough guide for when to jump.
What's New in Version 1.3
- iPhone 5 support!
- Awesome bloom camera effects to show off the iPhone 5's graphics power
- Level 6 achievements are now more achievable
- iCloud syncing improvements
- Performance improvements
Game is so-so. Score disappears too fast. Needs more boosts and options to continue boosts on the same run. Last three objectives impossible even after you reprogrammed to make it easier. Star magnet and 25% purchases are worthless. Why should I pay 750 for a 25% increase when it may only yield an additional 10 or 20. I spend 750 and may get only 30, or 65 and the little guy gets wiped out. Same is true with the magnet, I can get most without the magnet. Now spend 500 on a shield and you lose it when you stumble on a crate. BANG it's gone. I have over 60,000 stars, why should I spend them if they do me no good.
I have 27 of 30 objectives and do not envision it going any further. I may as well delete it.
Awesomely addictive. simple to learn. Hard to master
I've been playing night and day, for hours and hours. I can't stop. I'm now one of the top 5 players, and won't be satisfied until I'm number one player. Come get some. I challenge anyone that thinks they have better hand eye coordination than I do.
I've been playing on off for about a year now. This is by far the most addictive game I have ever played. Your live competition will constantly keep you in check as you try to be top dog on the leader board.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 22.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Acceleroto
- © 2011-2012 Acceleroto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1000 Stars$0.99
- 7500 Stars$4.99
- 25000 Stars$9.99
- 150000 Stars$29.99
- 75000 Stars$19.99