The Russia Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Moscow, St.Petersburg and may other travel destinations in Russia.
Features of the Russia Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Russia including Moscow and St. Petersburg.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Russia we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Russia.
* An offline map of Russia and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Russian phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Russia.
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate
it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
Extremely useful when visiting many cities
This app has been very useful as I travel across Russia. Great tips, great detail and no wifi required to access this info. Details of food and culture a bonus. Descriptions of most cities not just the biggest ones some sites have very detailed information more than my guide book. Also many helpful tips in transit more current than my guide.
Pretty Darn Good for Free
I've been using this app in Saint Petersburg. I was on a business trip with only one day available for sightseeing. I didn't want to invest a lot into guide books or paid apps. With this guide, I found a couple of really good restaurants, some nice background and decent descriptions of the sights I managed to take in. I highly recommend giving this a try.
helpful when traveling
This app is very helpful and I used it all over Russia. It even sends you daily alerts of things you should consider doing. Well laid out and easy to use. I highly recommend it.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 1.6 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Triposo 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
- Fodor's Russia $2.99
- Fodor's Saint Petersburg $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.