• Bilingual English to Russian and Russian to English dictionary
• Russian to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Russian vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
- Some bug fixed and usability updated
Ratings and Reviews
No response from customer service
Pronunciation nonfunctional. Customer service doesn’t respond.
Decent dictionary, ok app
This is probably one of the more useful free Eng-Rus dictionary out there (or inexpensive if you purchase add-ons). It does have its bugs, however, and the interface can sometimes be cumbersome to work with. A few translations are not entirely correct, so it requires previous Russian knowledge to distinguish.
Despite paying to specifically remove ads, I still receive ads for the developer's other apps. Also, every few days the app reverts back to the free version and blasts me with 3rd party ads. It's easy enough to restore my purchases, but that's not something I should have to do on a regular basis. The developer is unable to fix this issue, so I've since started using Abbyy Lingvo. Expensive, but entirely worth it for serious Russian language students/enthusiasts.
I already know what it sounds like in English!
The free version is useful, however, I upgraded for the pronunciation so that I could hear what the word of the day sounds like in Russian. Unfortunately, the pronunciation is in English. I contacted the developer and, in spite of letting them know that I was connected to the Internet and the pronunciation worked in the words but not the Word of the Day, I have found no fix for this. As a result, I hesitated on upgrading to the full version. As a free app, it will help you find what you are looking for, but it's not much different than other apps out there.
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 146.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- Pronunciation $0.99
- Online Translator $0.99
- Remove Advertise $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.