Screenshots

Description

English to Russian & Russian to English Translator & Dictionary with ability to search long sentences & expressions.

Includes more than 500K words, sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Easy to use, fast, works offline.
Pronunciation with human voice.
Support finding sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.

What's New

Version 12.11.62

fix layout for iPhone X

Ratings and Reviews

4.6 out of 5

89 Ratings

89 Ratings

Great offline app for Russian!

smurfdom

As with all apps, you need more than one, especially for translation when you are overseas. I like this because it works off-line. You can’t always depend on Internet.

I like how it gives you the translation you’re looking for, and a whole bunch of other related translations that you meant to say or might need. It should be a good assumption that you have some basic command of your target language so you are able to discern and choose the best translation for what you mean to say.

I would pair this wonderful app with (all following are apps) Collins Russian dictionary, PROMT offline translator and Google Translate.

Worst app ever. Don’t waste your time

xoginatn

Yes, you get the translation but the ads are too much. They get in the way all the time.

Ad videos pop up every minute. And anything you do (press to listen to how a word is pronounced, typing a new word, etc.) it pops up again!

Even while just typing 1-3 letters (not even pressing ‘enter’ yet) and it asks multiple time “translate from English to russian or Russian to English” and since I’m not done typing, the word gets autocorrected and I have to RETYPE the whole word just to have the stupid box interrupt my typing again.

I probably spend only 10% of my time on the app looking up words and the other 90% of the time I’m pressing out of pop ups and ads.

Don’t waste your time with this app. Just use google translate.

I don’t understand how this app has so many positive reviews. Probably fake.

Developer Response

Please update to newest version. The popup bug has been fixed. Thanks!

Amazing!

WQYT-477

This app is great! I have several Russian friends, and my Russian isn't that good, so I need to translate their texts sometimes. It always works! (I don't get ads on this, because I have an ad blocker :)

Information

Seller
Xung Le
Size
155.3 MB
Category
Reference
Compatibility
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English, Vietnamese
Age Rating
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
Copyright
© Xung Le
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. Pro Version $4.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like