English to Russian & Russian to English Translator & Dictionary with ability to search long sentences & expressions.
Includes more than 200K words, sentences & expressions
Auto language detection
Easy to use, fast, works offline.
Pronunciation with human voice.
Support finding sentences, phrases, related words.
Word correction for mistyped words.
Tap word to see its meaning in popup window.
Review words and expressions with History & Favorites.
***Upgrade to Premium to unlock advanced features***
- Ad-free experience
- Unlimited translation
- No limit on input text length
You can pay once for Premium
or choose from 2 subscription options
- a yearly subscription.
- a monthly subscription.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- move search box back to top
- fix bugs related to Ads
- upgrade In-app purchase code
- if you lose your Premium upgrade, please try "Restore Previous Purchases"
Ratings and Reviews
Great offline app for Russian!
As with all apps, you need more than one, especially for translation when you are overseas. I like this because it works off-line. You can’t always depend on Internet.
I like how it gives you the translation you’re looking for, and a whole bunch of other related translations that you meant to say or might need. It should be a good assumption that you have some basic command of your target language so you are able to discern and choose the best translation for what you mean to say.
I would pair this wonderful app with (all following are apps) Collins Russian dictionary, PROMT offline translator and Google Translate.
Worst app ever. Don’t waste your time
Yes, you get the translation but the ads are too much. They get in the way all the time.
Ad videos pop up every minute. And anything you do (press to listen to how a word is pronounced, typing a new word, etc.) it pops up again!
Even while just typing 1-3 letters (not even pressing ‘enter’ yet) and it asks multiple time “translate from English to russian or Russian to English” and since I’m not done typing, the word gets autocorrected and I have to RETYPE the whole word just to have the stupid box interrupt my typing again.
I probably spend only 10% of my time on the app looking up words and the other 90% of the time I’m pressing out of pop ups and ads.
Don’t waste your time with this app. Just use google translate.
I don’t understand how this app has so many positive reviews. Probably fake.
Developer Response ,
Please update to newest version. The popup bug has been fixed. Thanks!
Good offline app. Needs one improvement
When I search for the translation of a word, please provide a Russian voice recording of that word by itself. It’s very helpful to have several sentences in which the word is used, but I also need the word by itself. Other than that, it was very helpful to have an offline resource handy. Spasiba!
- EVOLLY.APP PTE. LTD
- 185.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EVOLLY.APP
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $19.99
- 1 Month Premium $1.99
- 1 Year Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.