Rust Bucket is a turn based dungeon crawler that is built with mobile in mind. Swipe to take a step, swipe into enemies to attack. It’s as simple as that, but don’t be fooled into thinking this is a casual game!
• Navigate using simple swipe to move controls.
• Game play is fast and death is never far away so it’s perfect
for your daily commute.
• Puzzle your way past deadly traps or use them to catch enemies.
• Many monster types, each with their own distinctive rules to overcome.
• Make your way through the levels to become a fully qualified looter
• Explore an endless dungeon, with more to discover the deeper you go.
• Become a master of strategic combat and reach the top scoring dungeon rooms.
• Compete against your friends high scores on Game Centre
This game is funded by adverts but is completely free to play with no timers or boosters to ruin your experience. There is an option to remove popup ads for a one off In app purchase. *Please note that this does not remove Cross Promotion ads for other Nitrome games*
We hope you enjoy our little game. If you do please consider giving us a nice review, tell your friends and maybe try some of our other games.
iPhone X tweaks, fixed crash on level select
Ratings and Reviews
In Rust Bucket, failure isn’t an option—it’s inevitable. A retro-styled puzzler from a studio that’s mastered them, this turn-based take on conundrums is tremendously fun. As you swipe through levels packed with peril, you’ll think long and hard about every move. But thanks to a generous checkpoint system, it’ll take no time to get back on your feet after the difficulty proves too much.
Listen up fellow awesome developers!!
I have a great idea for the endless update, you should give 10 coins every time when you level up for the next round. Once you earn the 10 coins, it doubles up every time when you level up, for example, you hit the door that says 1 and it grants you 10 coins and if you level up and hit 2 then it grants you 20 coins, if you hit 3 then 30 coins so on and so on, pls make this happen for the next update pls. That would be been better and awesome!! Keep up the good work you awesome developers and I hope this update idea happens. Bye and have a nice day!!
While Rust Bucket is an amazing game, and is probably the best example of Nitrome’s mastery of the turn system, but like all the others, I too found myself stumped. Not by the difficulty, but by the reset bug that happens every time you enter the level select screen. It really takes out of the whole game’s experience. This has happened to me twice while I was near the end of the castle world, and it’s extremely frustrating. Frankly, I’m surprised they haven’t fixed it already by the number of people who have pointed this out. Please fix it soon, so I can live to see the ending.
- 115.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Nitrome Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
- Buy 50 Coins $0.99
- Buy 200 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.