Stay connected with the Rutgers mobile application, available for the iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Access the University on the go: check campus bus times, dining hall menus, myRutgers, Scarlet Knights schedules and scores, and more. Find your way to class with Places and visit Rutgers mobile web sites that work great whether you're on cellular or RUWireless.
- New "Student Media" section, launching live audio streaming of WRNU radio and enhancements to The Daily Targum.
- "The Plaza" Rutgers Mobile Web entry.
- New Bus feature to track a single vehicle of interest.
- Improved graphic design, analytics and performance.
- Improved support for ATOM-style feeds.
Ratings and Reviews
What is this?
The food section in the main Rutgers app failed to update since Friday. Students want to know what's being served at those dining halls before they visit them.
Dark theme and password save.
Please allow passwords to be saved on Sakai.
Also, please add a dark theme.
Suggestion for another feature that could be helpful
This app has most of the information I need, like bus stops and dining hall foods, plus some more that I never use.
It would be wonderful if the calorie (macronutrients and such) were listed next to the foods. Or make it like the online Rutgers Daily Menu where you can choose number of servings and such for a meal and see how much you've eaten. Additionally, I have a separate app for all locations on each campus, including parking lots and buildings. This would help with going to buildings students have never been to or park in certain lots.
Again, great app; it has all of the essentials. It would be very nice to have these features.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- 21.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2016 Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.