As a fellow RVer I wrote RV Check to provide checklists to plan successful and safe RV experiences. Standard checklists cover various aspects of a trip. Master lists help select items for a Trip or Maintenance ToDo's. Also keeps RV & key systems info.
Master checklist are key to selecting only items to take/plan a specific trip or create checklists for Maintenance ToDo’s. This app will let you keep info such as Seller, registration, insurance information, etc. Also keep information about major systems such as electronics, engine, AC, Heater, etc.
Set multiple destination data per trip such as location, address, booking, etc and show a map of where you will stay or a satellite view.
Share lists with friends and other devices. Use iCloud, Peer to Peer Exchange, AirDrop or email. Utilize iTunes Share File feature to move checklists back and forth from your computer to create/edit with spreadsheet programs.
The program comes populated with checklists and master lists broken down by groups and items to get you started. Checklists can be easily changed to fit your unique needs.
- Masters for a Short Trip Master, Extended Trip, Maintenance ToDo
- Standard Checklists for: Arrive At Site, Depart From Site, Winterization, First Aid Kit
- Additional Checklists: Buying an RV, Where Is It (a Sample List of where items are stored), or Create Your Own Checklists
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Minimal learning required and Help Screens
- Record multiple destinations/booking information and then display on a map or satellite view
- Add, Delete, or Change lists and items/groups from any of the lists
- Copy/Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight (Lb/Ounces or Kg/Grams) to any item
- Move checklists To/From your PC in .CSV format
- Backup & Restore plus sharing capabilities
As a team of one and retired your continued guidance on future versions is greatly appreciated!
Hope this app makes life a little easier!
- fixed iCloud read issue
- fixed AirPrint
Ratings and Reviews
I started looking for an app like this after we left our BBQ 3 hrs behind us. I thought we were organized, Wrong! This is way more comprehensive than any of my paper lists. The developer is a long time RVer. I had questions about the app and the developer responded right away. This app will make our travels easier and safer. Thank you, happy travels from the Pacific Northwest! P.S. I have no connection to the developer.
Love this app!
My "go to" app when getting ready to take the RV out to camp or travel. I have made different lists for different situations, example: weekend camping or trip to Florida. Every trip I find a new thing to add to my lists. Each trip is getting better! Highly recommend this app!
I First must say THANK You being a Newbie to the RV world (yr2) I’m great full the app is so insightful on the items I would or might need to carry with me and the info on my rv in one place that being said I’m trying to find out why my I-phone and I- pad are not syncing up can you give me some help on this issue??.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.