The #1 camping app of 2016. This app was developed to help people find great RV Parks in North America (USA, Canada, Mexico). Completely FREE with NO ADS. Find over 40,000 RV parks, campgrounds, rest areas, gas station, and stores. Commercial RV parks are sorted by rating and can be viewed in list mode. If you zoom in far enough, you will see gas station, rest areas, stores, etc. Compared to similar applications, this app uses local database, so it works much faster and less dependent on internet, however internet is required to view maps and pictures.
RV Parks and Campgrounds:
- Privately owned (commercial) RV parks
- Public parks including U.S. Forest Service, State Park, County/City Parks, BLM (The Bureau of Land Management), and Fairgrounds
- U.S. Military Campgrounds, U.S. Air Force FamCamps, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jellystone (Family campgrounds Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park)
- 1000 Trails (Thousand Trails RV Resort & Campgrounds)
- KOA (Kampgrounds of America)
- 55+ Senior Retirement Communities
RV Friendly Stores & Stops:
- Walmart Super Centers, Walmart Neighborhood Markets
- Costco, Sam's Club, Camping World, CrackerBarrel
- Garder Mountain, Cabela's, REI, Big5, Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro Shops
- Rest Areas, Welcome Centers, RV Dump Stations, Casinos, Low Clearance
- Pilot Flying J, TA Travel Centers, Petro Centers, Lovers Travel Stops, AMBEST and more
Updated database. Fixed a few bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I rode my motorcycle thru all the lower 48 States this past summer and am glad I had it. I had a small one man tent and found that most "Campgrounds" cost almost as much as a motel and are really RV parks is disguise. If you are traveling on a budget and using a tent, this is a great app because it shows you were the dispersed campsites are. It is also handy for locating showers, laundry etc. at those RV campsites.
Most of the dispersed campsite were accurately marked, a few were within a quarter mile of were the app said but there were a couple I could not find. 99% of the time I was looking for the sites in the late night/early morning so there is a chance that conditions prevented me from seeing them. 2 sites I had to use a real GPS to navigate because of loss of cellphone service. This problem is not the fault of this program, but the inherent problem of the mapping apps it passes the location to.
Made our cross country trip easy!
We took a cross country trip this summer with 3 kids under 5 (one being a newborn). We weren’t sure how far we would be able to get each day with the unpredictability of the kids so this app saved us! We were able to use it whenever we needed to find a stop for the night or a stop immediately when the kids needed a break. Also it was nice knowing beforehand which Walmart’s were available for overnight parking since they are always hit and miss. We never knew you could park at Cabelas until we saw them on this app! Great tool to save money on road trips.
Downloaded this app after a friend of mine recommended it and what a life saver it has been since we had to evacuate out of Key West for hurricane Irma! I love that it even shows military base sites also. I'm active duty Navy so having that quick access to call and make reservation on the potential bases I'll be working out of until we are able to go back to Key West has been a major time saver! Helps keep me staying in my comfy camper rather than in hotels for several weeks. This will be one app that I keep for as long as I own a camper!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.