Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
RV Parks, powered by RVParking.com, helps you find RV Parks across the U.S. With detailed information on more than 20,000 parks, it’s the perfect companion for your next trip.
• More than 20,000 RV parks listed
• Detailed information including number of sites (also noting pull-throughs and shade), power, dumping, WiFi, propane and many more
• Look up phone numbers for RV parks and dial directly from your iPhone
• Get directions from your current location to your selected RV park
• See genuine user photos and reviews
• Automatically locate nearby RV parks
• Search for RV parks by city, state or zip code
• Browse RV parks by state and city
• Upload your own reviews, photos or corrections from within the application
• All RV park data is available offline for when you’re on the back roads with limited coverage
We love your feedback so please submit any bugs or suggestions to feedback@RVParking.com.
What's New in Version 3.1.01
* Infrequent crashes addressed
* Fix for iPad parks not updating when new park selected
* Various other performance tweaks
Search was frustrating
Downloaded it out of excitement. First thing I noticed is that it read my location as somewhere in Southern California. I'm in Northern California... I tried to apply a search filter of Public and National Forest, but nothing happens and I'm still seeing private RV parks. When I click the filter button again, the search filter had reset back to "All", or possibly not read the filter at all. I tried this several times, and tried adding a location to my search as well. Still the same issue occurred. It's great if you need a massive list of places, but frustrating if you want to be specific.
Love This App
Very helpful when on the road and you know it's time to start making arrangements to find a place to stay. This in conjunction with a couple other apps I used on a go with the flow 5000 mile route from Cleveland to home in WA state. Very useful.
I use it all the time.
Not much I would change about it. 4 stars because the info is not always accurate about the parks, but I usually just launch the link to the campgrounds webpage. Very handy app