Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rx Breakup is an innovative new App (and soon to be social network) to help you get over a recent break up or lingering obsession. The App is a 30-day guide that delivers professionally developed self-help techniques in the tone of a trusted girlfriend.
With Rx Breakup you will:
• Take a realistic, proactive and humorous approach to navigating newly-single life.
• Tackle fresh topics every day with beneficial writing exercises and activities.
• Identify red flags and self-sabotaging patterns to avoid in future relationships.
• Figure out what it is about your “type” that doesn't work.
• Learn to navigate your emotions and shift your mood.
• Receive a 5 pm pep talk push alert to get you through the end of the day.
• Create specific LISTS, as reminders of what happened and going forward, what you need to do
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixed bugs in previous version and put badges on lists indicating on which days they become available.
I've recommended this to everyone experiencing a break up. This is a must have app! It will guide you though your day, everyday for 30 days all while imploring you to work on yourself. The writing exercises are deep and the lists helpful. Try it and you won't regret it!
First off, I love this app. It's been so helpful in my recent breakup. It's kept me busy when I want to text or think about my ex. Unfortunately, it is pretty heteronormative. It would be nice if it was neutral so LGBTQ people could use it and not replace pronouns in their minds. Also if it catered to men and non-binary individuals.
Such a useful guide,