Rx Breakup is an innovative new App (and soon to be social network) to help you get over a recent break up or lingering obsession. The App is a 30-day guide that delivers professionally developed self-help techniques in the tone of a trusted girlfriend.
With Rx Breakup you will:
• Take a realistic, proactive and humorous approach to navigating newly-single life.
• Tackle fresh topics every day with beneficial writing exercises and activities.
• Identify red flags and self-sabotaging patterns to avoid in future relationships.
• Figure out what it is about your “type” that doesn't work.
• Learn to navigate your emotions and shift your mood.
• Receive a 5 pm pep talk push alert to get you through the end of the day.
• Create specific LISTS, as reminders of what happened and going forward, what you need to do
Promotional banner is removed from the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than a best friend but it crashes and your input is lost
I would have give the app 5 stars. The downside: the app periodically crashes. My lists are saved but my answer in the what to write section get erased.
This app is definitely worth it! It takes you daily into dealing with the pain of a break up and shows you the underpinning reactions you are having and how to think clearly. I love the 5pm reminder as it gets you mentally ready for the evening. Personally, make sure you answer the questions your own response will surprise you and help you grow.
Just what I’ve been looking for
I wish I knew this app earlier to better deal with my breakups. Family members and friends are there to support me getting out of pain and retrieving myself but nothing seems to work when I am confronting a despair. And you know time goes slow af. With this app, you are having a daily dose of advice to keep up with time and patience. Everyday you go on a quest to feel better and finally get over with the heartbreak. Wish more RX series and I would pay for it’s quality.
Practical advice on your phone
The program was really easy to follow and the writing was very friendly...not too heavy/therapy-ish. I liked the journaling exercises a lot and it also motivates you to take action and not wallow. Thank you Rx Breakup!!
- 30DF, LLC
- 23.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 30DF, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.