E-Prescribing, Scheduler, and Charge Capture on-the-go with RxNT’s mobile application for iOS platforms #.# and above, which is available at no additional cost to customers that subscribe to RxNT. RxNT’s state of the art cloud-based application gives you unparalleled features you can’t find in any other apps, right at your fingertips!
- Prescribe & Send Noncontrolled and Controlled (CII-CV) Medications
- Access Patient-specific Formularies
- View a Comprehensive Drug Database
- Save Favorite Pharmacies & SIGS
- Search & Select Procedure, Diagnosis, and Modifier Codes
- Access ICD-10 Drill Down Technology
- Free Text Notes within Encounters
- Save Directly within RxNT|PM
- View Appointments
- View Material and Personnel Resources
- Create New Patient Appointments
- Sync Directly into RxNT|Scheduler
~ Charge Capture - Allow to select from the Procedure Macros
~ Scheduler - Implemented Availability Calendar
~ Scheduler - Notes implementation for Appointment / Availability
Ratings and Reviews
App works pretty well.
My main complaint is the need to religious in all the time. It’s a huge pain with the required complex passwords.
If fingerprint recognition is good enough for my bank, it’s good enough for RXNT.
Please implement fingerprint authorization already!!!
This version is a vast improvement over previous versions. I can flow through writing prescriptions with a simple, smooth, and intuitive interface. Everything that I need to write a prescription is included in this app, including alternative drugs, and formulary information.
RxNT - great for New York mandate
Needed eprescribing service to meet NY mandate for my practice (3 providers). Writing controlled and non-controlled scripts so easy using RxNT. ID proofing and token needed to prescribe controlled meds was a cinch. Received training from a very friendly RxNT team and an invitation to call when needed. Great value and good price! Thank you RxNT!
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2018 RxNT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.