Join 500,000+ professionals across 60 countries who already manage their expenses and business trips with us.
Simply book your next in-policy business trip, snap a picture of your expense receipts while on the go, get them approved by your manager in real-time and be reimbursed with the speed of light. Travel & Expense management has never been so easy!
How Rydoo transforms your expense process:
• Capture and Digitize Receipts: snap pictures of your receipts and never lose a receipt again
• Submit Expenses on the Go: submit expenses and receipts via e-mail, webcam, Dropbox, Slack, manually or the Rydoo mobile app. Connect your Uber or Lyft account for a direct receipt feed to Rydoo.
• Save Time with Smart Scanning: our OCR technology reads and extracts all the relevant info (merchant, date, amount, etc.) from your receipts
• Create Expenses: Rydoo Expense automatically creates expenses when scanning receipts. Just add extra info such as project, category, payment method and more
• Track Mileage: easily track your travels with our Google Maps integration
• Match Credit Card Statements: simply snap your credit card statement and our smart tech will match expenses with transactions
• Easy & Secure Approvals: add your approvers, controllers, and finance team members for an integrated and secure approval flow.
• Set Compliance Rules: Create categories, projects, trips and expense rules for your employees for more accurate expense management
• Analyze Expenses in Real-Time: with detailed and customizable expense reports that you can download
• Integrate with your ERP: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite and more
• Integrate with your Accounting software: QuickBooks, Xero, Exact, and more
• Migrate from other expense apps: Easily switch from your current expense management system (such as Excel, Concur, Expensify, Notilus ..) to Rydoo
How Rydoo makes your business trips a breeze:
• Book flights, hotels, trains, and cars from your favorite providers (booking.com, expedia, etc.) all in one platform.
• Get support by our travel experts 24/7. Dial our number, drop us an e-mail or ping us via chat. We will always find a solution for you.
Prefer to sit at the window? No worries, we’ve got you covered. Choose the travel options you want and save your preferences in trip templates.
*Get an overview of your total trip cost by linking all expenses - client dinner, taxi rides, morning coffees - to your trip.
How your company will benefit from Rydoo:
-Start saving money by integrating your company’s negotiated supplier rates.
• Be in the driver seat when it comes to your company’s spending. Integrate all your policies and approval flows to automate the controls and get actionable insights instantly.
• Opt for Rydoo central billing to simplify the checkout process. Get one single invoice by only one supplier for all your different booking costs. No more credit card charges, less reimbursement administration and simply more efficient.
Rydoo Expense becomes Rydoo. You can expect the same app functionalities as before but now we support both Travel and Expense in 1 application.
Ratings and Reviews
Rydoo review by Tom
I was a user already when “Rydoo” was called Xpenditure. Since back then there where many good improvements on functionality.
I use it regularly while traveling and I must say it makes my life on the go easier. Ok, let’s say it make the “admin” part of traveling and expense reports easier.
When I sit down in a cab or Uber I just click and add a new expense. That prevents forgetting the “small” expense so your busy trip.
When I check out of a hotel I just scan the bill and let Rydoo process it automatically. After dinner with business partners it’s the same thing. Scan the bill, at the participants and you have he proof of hosting set up.
Later at home I then just finalize the expenses with the actual cost (Credit card fees maybe) and submit it.
I almost forgot to tell you about the journey log. Just click the dates and destinations with time and add the daily allowances with a click. Then the expenses are also connected to the journey and accounting has everything they need.
That’s how easy it.
Try and enjoy
I really wanna like this app
So I finally decided to delete this app as well as my account since I never used it in the past year. No luck in deleting my account so far but I updated the app to see if it is available in the new version — it’s even worse. I am stuck in the “setting up your account” screen forever :( I wish I had never downloaded this app because all it ever did was taking up space on my phone... I’m sure it’s a good app, when it‘s working.
I loved this app at first because the UX/UI and color palette are so much better than other similar apps available. But there are glitches in the app that really drives me crazy and I have to stop using this app:
- it takes forever to upload your spending
- the app duplicates the spending randomly and couldn’t detect the duplicates so I had to manually remove the duplicates. Few days after, the duplicates were gone too and my feed is empty! Now I need to find my receipts and do it all over again.
Idk, I’m leaning toward going back to doing everything with Excel so this won’t happen again. Thanks! Very *helpful* app :(
Convenient way to get receipts into Rydoo
This is a great app to get stuff into the Rydoo system on the go, full stop. Three things I wish were better, receipt edge detection seems to have gotten worse in the past few months. And sometimes the info I enter about a receipt must be re-entered, for reasons unknown. I would also love for the expense and transaction section to look more distinctive from each other. It is easy to lose track of where you are because they look so similar in interface design.
- 160.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rydoo
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.