Rylo captures everything in 360° all around you in beautiful 5.8K resolution, letting you share vivid and realistic scenes loaded with details.
With the Rylo app, you can create a perfectly framed clip from any section of your 360° shot and share a traditional HD video, or fully immersive 360° video.
With Rylo's breakthrough stabilization, you spend less time worrying about holding the camera steady, and more time nailing those once-in-a-lifetime shots.
Rylo's breakthrough software gives you total control of your videos and unlocks new creative freedom. Our easy-to-use, intuitive app lets you watch, edit and share from anywhere. You'll never have to wait to download and edit from a desktop again.
- 5.8K Video. Capture and create videos at higher resolution with richer details.
- Points Update. Control camera motion faster and easier with redesigned Points.
- Save Stills. Pull a full-resolution still image from any video with a tap.
- Recording Modes. Control which modes show on your Rylo, including a new 180° rear lens mode.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great fun, excellent customer service
The video quality may not be quite as high as you may expect, but when consider that the thing is capturing more than a dozen times the viewing angle of the regular iPhone camera, it seems reasonable.
Shooting mostly absent-mindedly, then being able to easily compose your camera movements after the fact, is just magical. The controls to move where the view frame of the final shot is looking are super simple, but very powerful.
The object tracking is a little hit and miss. If your subject area is remotely visually similar to the surroundings, the app will struggle. If your subject is visually distinct, this works great.
The directional instructions are much more reliable, and I’ve found telling the view to ‘look here’ is usually the way to go.
I’ve been very impressed with the company’s support responses and responsiveness. They answer quick, and seem truly determined to provide a great experience. I only very rarely take the time to write reviews, but these guys have earned it. Good camera, great app, excellent service. I look forward to where Rylo is headed.
Easy to use with the best app.
While there are cheaper 360 cameras out there, even ones that are cheaper with similar hardware, the battle for the best 360 camera is going to be won on software and Rylo are proving themselves to be the best at it (to the point that others seem to have copied their ideas though not doing it so well). The app is super easy to use, and refinements and updates to the software come out every few weeks, making the camera easier and better to use with each one. It’s a bit more expensive than others available but worth it. I’d highly recommend the Rylo.
Better than GoPro in every way!
This has easily become my favorite video camera to use everywhere. Finally a camera and app that reinvents unobtrusive filming. I just mount and record. No more worries about aiming and capturing the right moment, the software takes cares of it all. The software allows you to go back and aim the scene at any point and the stabilization is the best I’ve tested. The colors are easily tuned and editing is superior to GoPro. My only comment is that low light and night shots are not up iPhone X quality, but better than most. Well worth the $500!
- Rylo Inc.
- 80.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rylo Inc, 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.