Ryver is the best way to work!
- Team communication and task management brought together in one place!
- Open communications with your whole organization in Forums
- Private group communication with Teams
- 1:1 communication with other Users
- Task management in simple lists or "task boards"
- Use Topics for more formal, or threaded discussion
- See images, videos, and URL previews right in your chat messages and topic replies
- Notifications alert you immediately whenever somebody @mentions you, replies to your topic, or assigns you a task
- Integrate with Google Docs, Dropbox, Asana, Jira, Twitter, Facebook and many more apps
Note: Mobile app requires existing Ryver account.
* Some updated UI elements to match desktop/web update
* New chat message action to mark as unread!
Ratings and Reviews
Great service and app, just a couple small issues.
I’ve only been using Ryver for a short while. That said, a group of us are migrating from Slack to Ryver and so far I prefer Ryver. “Topics” (the forum-like section of the app) is a great feature and has already come in handy for our group. My only complaints (which are small, and not worth downgrading the app to 4 stars) are:
- When using the Smart Keyboard with the iPad Pro, pressing “Enter” doesn’t send a chat message. It just drops you to the next line. I feel like if I’m using an external keyboard, the “Enter” key should be used to send messages (or this should at least be configurable).
- The app has some minor display bugs. When editing a pinned Topic, sometimes the Topic drops below other, non-pinned Topics. This is fixed by simply refreshing the interface.
Overall this is a very solid app and service. It will get my recommendation over Slack from now on.
I feel so much more productive!
We've moved from email over to Ryver to manage conversations with our clients, and it's made it MUCH easier to keep track of threaded conversations. After each meeting, we post an update in Ryver and assign tasks to everyone. It's nice having everything in one place so we don't have to search through emails for info.
Used as a communication platform in my nonprofit. There are a few issues, like the fact that you can only message one other person (no group messaging unless an admin creates that group for you.). It can also get messy since anyone can create a topic. But it’s useful and a has a clean interface.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.