By Ryver, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best in team communications...for FREE!
- Public group communication with Forums
- Private group communication with Teams
- 1:1 communication with other Users
- Invite guests...they're free, too!
- Chat, Posts, Files, and Social Media all in one place!
- Use posts for more formal topics or threaded discussion
- See images, videos, and URL previews right in your chat messages and posts
- Notifications alert you immediately whenever somebody @mentions you, chats with you, or comments on your team’s post
- Integrate with Google Docs, Dropbox, Asana, Jira, Twitter, Facebook and many more apps
Note: Mobile app requires existing Ryver account.
What's New in Version 1.19
* This update brings nav bar Favorites to the phone
* New Roster view for teams and forums
* Fixed issue where settings updates didn't look like they saved, even though they did
* For Admins inviting users, when adding them to teams or forums, you will need to close the keyboard to see the auto-complete list.
This app has great potential! Everything runs smoothly and is easy to figure out. A few bugs but I'm sure they will be taken care of. The All Hands forum was a little annoying for me since it does not give an option to rename or delete. Other than that, wonderful app!
It has no notification, pretty useless. hoping it can be solve soon developers ;)