By Standard & Poor's
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At Standard & Poor’s, our aim is to become the leading provider of global credit benchmarks and research across industries, asset classes, and geographies that investors, businesses, and markets use to foster economic development and growth around the world.
S&P Ratings mobile app for the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® is an easy and informative way to keep up with our global perspective on important credit market developments anytime, anywhere.
- Discover why financial professionals around the world use Standard & Poor's credit ratings, research and analytics to help capitalize on investment opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Scan and access our top credit market topics. Read unabridged selected commentaries and analyses. Watch original video content and listen to podcasts.
- Find out what credit ratings are, and are not, who uses them, and how they may be useful to the capital markets.
- Credit Scenario Builders on the iPad let you create and compare illustrative issuer credit rating scenarios based on your parameters and Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' Bank, Corporate, Insurance, International Public Finance, and U.S. Local Governments methodology and assumptions.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- Fixed app crash on launch.
- Removed Understanding Ratings section, Project Finance and Insurance Credit Scenario Builders.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 36.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Standard & Poor's
- Copyright © 2015 Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC, a part of McGraw Hill Financial. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.