Saboteur! is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your iOS device. Featuring all-new graphics, gameplay and plot over hundreds of screens, this game is part remake and part sequel.
You are sent on a mission to infiltrate a guarded secret facility to retrieve a floppy disk that contains the name and locations of world’s top rebel leaders. Optional objectives include blowing up the facility and/or killing all guards in it. The escape is done by helicopter on the top of the building. As far as the story and other dramatic game elements go it is a straightforward game.
• Built-in original 1985 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with real colour clash
• Collect a pickup to play in Amstrad CPC mode
• Remixed theme tune by Rob Shedwick
If you upgrade to the full version, you will get :
• Remove timer.
• Extended plot - learn the fate of the original ninja before Saboteur 2 began
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
• Collect pickups to play the original in extra graphics modes, including Amiga, Atari 2600, BBC, Game Boy, NES and even ZX81
We regularly bring you updates and new features to improve your experience. This version adds compatibility with iPhone X, and add the ability to watch a video entirely which removes the timer.
Ratings and Reviews
Cool that’s game for ZX spectrum and C64 in Apple TV 4
I love this game but nice games 80s Was remix good game now
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock the full game, access to leaderboard.
- Stephane Denis
- 105.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2017 Incognito Games. Published by realtech VR
- In-App Purchases
- Full Game $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.