Help Nina (female ninja) in completing the mission and destroy enemies.
Saboteur II: Avenging Angel is back in the extended and enhanced Ninja game for your iPhone and your iPad! Featuring all-new 8-bit graphics, new gameplay and extra plot, this game is a part remake and part sequel.
• Extended original 1987 game
• Updated graphics and sound effects
• Touchscreen controls can be big/small & left/right
• MFI Game Controller support
• ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 modes - with a real colour clash
• See how the Amstrad CPC and MS DOS versions should have been
• Original music by Sean Fountain in this mission game • Six remixes of the original Rob Hubbard theme tune
• Extended plot - learn more about the Saboteur story
• Extended map - explore the area and play extra levels
Play hard and unlock different levels to hike the interest. You take control of a female ninja warrior named Nina (a sister of Ninja, the deceased hero of the original Saboteur), who engage into infiltration & must break into a dictator's high-security compound to alter the course of a nuclear ballistic missile and then escape. The enemy’s command center and office complex are being built on top of a mountain filled with underground tunnels and caverns. An armory building is on the top left of the mountain, a missile silo is on the top right, while the central top area is still being developed; there is only one way out of the mountain, which is the long entrance tunnel on the bottom left.
Help cyborg and get challenge with this hardest roleplay game. Complete the war in this platformer.
Thanks for playing Saboteur! 2 Avenging Angel To make our game better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Every update of our Saboteur game includes improvements for speed and reliability. This update address leaderboard sorting in Game Center, and other bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The application always updates graphics and sound effects to make the game better
I like so much
I have tried to complete the tasks have spread the different levels
With this application you must complete the task and kill the enemies to pass the level
- Stephane Denis
- 102.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2018 Incognito Games. Published by realtech VR
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.