Subscribe Today on Your iPhone® or iPad®
Sac Bill Tracker is an application you can use to track Senate and Assembly bills in the Sacramento, CA Legislature.
• Search for bills in the California Senate and Assembly using bill number, keyword, and advanced search features.
• View Senate and Assembly bill information such as status, history, full text, today's law as amended, votes, and analysis.
• Real time customizable notifications alert you when bills get updated, or a hearing gets scheduled, so you can be on top of changes.
• Hearing dates. See all upcoming hearings for your bills, and add those hearings to your personal calendar.
• Create a "My Bills" page by saving bills of interest
• Create custom bill lists, to better organize your saved bills.
• See a stream/timeline of "new" data for your bills
• In-App feedback for reporting bugs, crashes, or anything!
Try us free for 1 month! If you enjoy your experience, we offer 1 month, and 1 year auto-renewing subscriptions. There are no cancellation fees. Signup in app is via iTunes, and payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device. Cancellation is easy, and available 24/7 in app.
- Support for 2019-2020 Legislative Year
- Manage notification preferences with ease. You can now quickly manage all your notification settings for your bills in the settings page, as well as directly from the bill list.
- Quickly search your saved bills by name, number, or description using the new search functionality available in your list of saved bills.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.