By Walki-Talki.com LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Sachsenhausen Memorial today stands as a place of remembrance and learning. This tour will help you find your way on this almost free day trip from Berlin, provide an extensive history of Hitler, the Nazi Regime and the concentration camp system and guide you through the entire camp. You will explore everything from the former prisoner's barracks to the ruins of the crematorium and pathology lab. You've decided to leave behind the beaten path and hustle and bustle of Berlin, now get the most out of what can be the most eye opening experience of your trip to Germany.
On this tour we will see and hear about:
1. How to get from Berlin to the memorial site
2. How to take this day trip for free
3. The history of the Nazi Regime and Hitler's rise to power
4. The development of the Concentration Camp system
5. Each exhibit located within the Memorial
6. The history and function of each structure
7. Life in the camp
8. The Roll call area and public execution site
9. The Jewish Barracks
10. A prison within the prison
11. The Soviet Special Camp and History of the Soviet Control of Sachsenhausen
12. The crematorium ruins
13. The Infirmary Barracks and Pathology Lab
* Much More
Walki-Talki.com producing digital walking tours since 2006. We are the most experienced name in audio walking tours.
What's New in Version 1.4
Fix crashes in iOS 5.1
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 22, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Walki-Talki.com LLC
- © 2011 walki-talki-.com, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.