sACNView provides the ability to send and receive the "Streaming ACN" (ANSI E1.31) protocol, used for lighting control in theatre, TV studio, and architectural lighting systems, over a wireless network.
With sACNView you can
- Transmit a static look using faders
- Transmit dynamic level data test patterns
- Set levels using a familiar console-style keypad
- View levels using a color-coded universe display
- View a list of sources for a universe
Note that sACNView is intended for test and diagnostic purposes only. It is not intended for running lights in a show critical situation.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Tom Steer
- 1.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) 2016 Tom Steer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.