The Sacramento Bee e-Edition for iPad
By The Sacramento Bee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The iPad e-Edition is a replica of the daily print edition and is now included as part of a Plus subscription through The Sacramento Bee. A Plus subscription includes access to all of our digital products. A digital trial for your first 4 weeks is available for $.99. Install this free app and login with your current Plus subscription or create a new account.
The stand alone iPad e-Edition subscription is still available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year through iTunes.
Optimized for the iPad, The Sacramento Bee is the capital newspaper for California. Reaching more than one million people each week, The Bee's Pulitzer Prize winning journalists and photojournalists report and deliver local, state and national news to help you stay connected to what matters most. Part of the McClatchy Company, The Bee was established in 1857 and provides print, online and mobile news services. The Sacramento Bee is Northern California’s most trusted news and information provider.
To view the online newspaper, you will need to purchase a monthly or yearly iPad e-Edition subscription. Here is additional information regarding your subscription:
• The Sacramento Bee offers iPad e-Edition subscriptions for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account and Apple will send you a confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.6.3
New iTunes graphics
New social Media sharing
upgrade download buttons