The Sacramento Bee e-Edition for iPad
By The Sacramento Bee
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The iPad e-Edition is a replica of the daily print edition and is now included as part of a Plus subscription through The Sacramento Bee. A Plus subscription includes access to all of our digital products. A digital trial for your first 4 weeks is available for $.99. Install this free app and login with your current Plus subscription or create a new account.
Optimized for the iPad, The Sacramento Bee is the capital newspaper for California. Reaching more than one million people each week, The Bee's Pulitzer Prize winning journalists and photojournalists report and deliver local, state and national news to help you stay connected to what matters most. Part of the McClatchy Company, The Bee was established in 1857 and provides print, online and mobile news services. The Sacramento Bee is Northern California’s most trusted news and information provider.
To view the online newspaper, you will need to purchase a monthly or yearly iPad e-Edition subscription. Here is additional information regarding your subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account and Apple will send you a confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
What's New in Version 2.8.4
Improved user experience.
This is Great!
AT LAST!! They finally got it right. UI is efficient and easy. Easy to search, and easy to read. Downloadable for offline reading and much much more. Thank you, thank you,, thank you. A joy to read the e-edition again!
I have been a subscriber to the Sac Bee e-edition ever since I dropped the printed paper last year. There are instances where I have found that certain parts of the paper had not been scanned properly and it was just a jumbled, unreadable mess. So I have canceled by e-edition subscription and find my news elsewhere. Goodbye for good.
Tired of looking for news that's not there
I've wasted so much time looking for Sacramento Bee articles that flash up on my ipad, but haven't been loaded to the site yet. This app is garbage and from now on when they flash up an article I'm interested in, I'll Google it instead and read it on a site that doesn't entice readers with an empty headline.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 17, 2016
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: The Sacramento Bee
- © 2016 The Sacramento Bee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Sacramento Bee$7.99
- The Sacramento Bee$79.99