Welcome to your go-to resource for all things Sac State! Campus maps, real-time commute planning tools, mobile academic essentials, email on-the-go, news and events, social media, and more. There’s always something new happening on Sac State Mobile to enhance how our Hornet Family lives, learns and plays!
• Campus Map: Searchable maps provide building and parking lots, dining, bike lanes, athletics, and campus landmarks.
• Events: Never miss out on the what, when and where for campus events.
• Directory: Phone and email lookup for University faculty & staff.
• Emergency: The CSU Red Folder provides helpful resources to assist students in distress.
• Parking Availability: Real-time status for parking lots and structures helps you plan ahead!
• Pay-By-Phone: Purchase daily visitor parking directly from your phone.
• Bike Lane Map: Two wheels instead of four? Navigate campus bike lanes, and pedal to secure compounds.
• Hornet Express Shuttle: Real-time GPS coordinates for all Hornet Shuttles
• ASI - Get involved with Associated Students Inc.
• Bookstore: One-stop shopping for all things school: books, branded gear, gifts and supplies
• Roommate Finder: Forget Craigslist – connect with an off-campus roommate through Herky’s Roommate Finder.
• The Well: Healthy minds and bodies! Sac State’s exclusive on-site gym and health center.
• Dining: Hungry? Check out the locations, menus and hours for campus eateries
• Hornet Athletics: Get in the game with official scores, schedules, rosters, and the latest news!
• OneCard: Manage your OneCard on-the-go!
• Email: Check your campus email from your phone, no settings required!
• Student Center: Add, drop, swap classes, view grades, check to-do’s and more!
• My Courses: Access BlackBoard (SacCT) or Canvas
• Library: Tap into books, articles, digital collections and more
• Computer Labs: Compute this! Real-time computer availability at labs across campus
• Admissions: Want to be a Hornet or know someone who does? Point them here!
• Social: What’s the buzz? Live feeds from University social media channels
Enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
It's great to see an app for school. But it definitely needs work. The main thing I think people will use is the check/enroll in classes. The layout looks nice but I can only see classes I've already added through my computer. No way to add new classes. Also being able to check your email is pretty important but that's not an option.. App needs work. And iPhone 6 layout. If it gets better I'll update my review.
We pay thousands of dollars a semester, please get some app developers that can make this better.
The app is pretty interesting and I do like the "Emergency" button which allows people to call for help from the Sac State Police Department, but other than that, it really is just what you can find on the campus website. It strikes me as odd how there hasn't been a release of a mobile version of MySacState or something of the sorts, but unless you want to check the campus' news often, then the app is only useful for aforementioned "Emergency" button and the "Campus Map" button.
Pretty good app but no iPhone 6/6+ support
This app just came out so it's a little disappointing that 3 months after the iPhone 6 came out there's not a hint of iPhone optimization. I can understand if it's a WP or BB device, but iPhone 6?! Really?! There's only millions of them out there... give me a break!
- Sacramento State University
- 4.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © CSUS 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.