This is the Sacred:
- To experience yourself as whole, wise, and awe-inspiring. Because you are.
- To trust the wise and passionate voice within that says, "You already know.” Because you do.
- To experience your story as one worth telling. Because it is.
- To walk through your days profoundly aware that you are not alone. Because you are not – ever.
Sacred Muse: Free, daily inspiration from your Divine Feminine lineage. Receive the encouragement you need and deserve.
This App serves as the needed and deserved reminder that you are the living, breathing representation of the Divine, the Sacred itself in the world - and all in a quick daily blessing. Hear the voices and stories of ancient, sacred women from your matrlineal line who will mirror truth back to you and remind you that you are beautiful, wise, and strong. These messages and the women/stories they represent, serve as kindest mentor, inspiring muse, amazing grace.
With this App you can:
- Pick the time of day (Monday through Friday) that you would like to receive these inspiring reminders. First thing in the morning for a dose of inspiration? Middle of the day for a pick-me-up? At night as reflection before you go to sleep? You choose.
- Use each message as a personal note of encouragement, writing prompt, or action-plan for the day.
- Use the Journaling function to go even deeper. Receive a prompt with each day’s message that invites just that much more reflection, growth, and deepening.
- Share on FB or Twitter.
- Learn more about these women’s stories – and your own.
- Be reminded, again and again, that you are not alone.
Five days a week receive direct wisdom and insight from your matrilineage, from the voice and heart of sacred women’s stories. Some you will know (like Eve, Mary Magdalene, and the Woman at the Well), others you will not (like the Wives of Angels, Jael, and the Midwives). Each and every one of them will remind you that you carry the Divine within – just like them.
These women’s stories deserve to be heard. When they are, your story is the one that changes. And when women’s stories change, whole worlds change.
Bug fixes and behind-the-scenes upgrades.
Ratings and Reviews
I downloaded the Sacred Muse app on a whim, curious about how it would be, what stories it would tell me, where I would meet the women of my lineage. What I found was a wealth that went beyond the stories. The app has different daily messages, and along with the message, there is a journal prompt and sometimes a link to a post from Ronna's website. While I don't write my response to the prompt, I find that the questions it poses stir me and stay with me throughout my day. I return to them, rereading them, turning them over, examining them in my mind. I engage with the women whose story is shared in the prompt, and little by little, the women are reweaving their ways and their wisdom back into my daily life. I'm so grateful for the gifts that Sacred Muse provides.
I love Sacred Muse messages!
When my phone chimes with the Sacred Muse notification, it's my reminder to sit down, read the message, breathe, and be open to the text of the day — always uplifting, generous, open hearted. A recent inspirational text was “Even in the desert, you will be provided a well...” And the prompt for musing —“... there is nourishment for you in your own desert.”
I have the daily message to be sent at noon — a respite midday, my time to breathe in the deliciousness of each day’s blessing.
I love getting these messages daily. So inspirational. And beautiful! Thank you, Ronna!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.