Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The combination of a quality story, good combat, tough puzzles, and amazing production values make Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden well worth your time and money." - SlidetoPlay.com, 4/4.
Plunge into the most ambitious Action RPG ever released on iOS! Become Ayden, a young hero chosen by the god Uryah to save the kingdom of Lasgalen from the Apocalypse. Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Ayden is an amazing adventure in a majestic world that will fascinate you for countless hours.
A TIMELESS LEGEND
- The peace of the world is now being threatened. Reunite the 4 fragments of Uryah’s Grail and gain supernatural powers to defeat Amonbane, the dark lord at the heart of Lasgalen’s suffering.
- The fight against the demonic Amonbane will mean difficult decisions for Ayden, and Princess Lyanora will help him throughout. But when the moment comes to save the world, will Ayden be ready to make the greatest sacrifice?
AN EPIC ADVENTURE IN A FANTASTIC OPEN WORLD
- Ride your horse, Miya, across the expansive plains of the kingdom and launch powerful sword strikes as you gallop through fields of enemies. Your journey will introduce you to many locations and foes.
- Defeat evil creatures in the Plains of Urvale, fend off enormous bosses in the icy Temple of Altemagus and the volcanic Firepitch Keep to ultimately face Amonbane himself in the royal halls of Kivira Castle.
ALL THE GREATNESS OF A TRUE ACTION/RPG
- Begin your journey with but a simple sword, acquiring new weapons and abilities along the way. Soon, you will wield the Sacred Shield, Locrian Hawk (boomerang), the Nagual Cobra (grappling hook) and even the platinum Gauntlet of Brakor.
- Each new piece of equipment will grant you access to new areas, new techniques and greater danger. They will even help you to overcome the many enigmas and challenges you face.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
First, this game is not free. Read the description and it tells you that you can start the adventure and if you decide you like it you can purchase the full license from within the app.
That being said, this game is excellent. I spend a lot of time looking for really good iPad games and to be honest this is among 3 or 4 that I personally consider excellent. The controls can be a little difficult to get used to and I really wish there was a camera sensitivity option in the settings. However, these two things are not enough to rate the game less than 5 stars.
If you're a fan of Zelda or just a fan of good RPG's than do yourself a favor and pick this one up for your iPad. It's worth every penny.
This game is awesome. Highly recommend it if you are a Zelda fan. Great gameplay and ok graphics. This is the closest the app store is going to get to a Zelda game.
So this is a demo version. Gameplay seems smooth and graphics are vibrant and colorful. The demo displays this well.
However, there is no opportunity to see if there is the ability to wield or use magic. Additionally, in RPG style games, there is a system of leveling and improving your character stats. The demo makes it unclear if there is any type of character development.
This demo lacks any depths in understanding game mechanics such as inventory, magic, or character growth. Key elements in most RPG style games.
Camera control is awkward and clumsy.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 10, 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 393 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sacred Odyssey:Rise of Ayden HD Full Version$6.99