Sadhana is a daily spiritual practice. By practicing a certain meditation, mantra, or kriya (set of exercises) every day, you can permanently change an aspect of your consciousness. There is a natural rhythm to habits in the body and mind:
40 days of consistent practice will break habits
90 days will establish a new habit in you conscious and subconscious minds
120 days will make a newly created habit a part of you
1000 days will give you a mastery of that aspect
Sadhana Tracker is designed to help you stay committed to your practice.
- Set your goal (40,90,120, or 1000 days)
- Check in every day to track your progress
- View your progress in a monthly and daily views
- Add daily notes to record your thoughts about the practice
- Get daily reminder about your sadhana
- Share your progress with friends on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Keep history of your completed Sadhanas
- Choose from a variety of beautiful backgrounds or pick your own!
We would love to hear you feedback, feature requests, and bug reports at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Added ability to choose background theme or use your own
Ratings and Reviews
Must-have for kundalini yogis!
One of the best apps around for kundalini yoga practitioners.
Sleek, easy to use
App is sleek, easy to use, helpful. I do wish you could post-date sadhana. For instance, if you've done a practice for 40 days and then bought the app you could set it as day 41, instead of 1. That gives the user a more accurate count.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.