Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India has distinction to provide India’s first ever Air Quality Forecasting system SAFAR for Metro cities.
This is the first mobile application service in our country to provide current and one to three day advance forecast for air quality and related health
advisories in terms of colour-coded system that allows the public to easily comprehend the air & to make any adjustments to their personal outdoor plans
based on advisory in your handset to keep up your health. SAFAR is conceived and developed by ministry's constituents and India's premier research institute, IITM, Pune.
1. New cities and more stations added.
2. Improved UI.
3. Supports multiple Indian languages.
4. Integrated audio support.
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM)
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IITM Pune
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.