Safari To Go
By Safari Books Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**IMPORTANT** This app is for Safari Books Online subscribers only, and is not compatible with our new Safari subscriptions.
With your Safari Books Online account you get instant access to the best books and videos for technology, creative, and business professionals from the world's most trusted experts.
- Full-Text and in-book search the entire Library
- Resume where you left off from your Recent Lists
- Save up to 3 books to your Offline Bookbag to read when offline in Airplane mode.
- See what's New & Popular in your Favorite topics
- View, Create & Add titles to your Favorite Folders
- Use Smart Folders to save your frequent searches
- Set Bookmarks on Important Pages
NOTE: If you are logging in via Alternate Login (SSO) and you don't have your Organization ID, please contact the learning coordinator in your Organization
What's New in Version 3.4.0
—Support for iOS 9, newer devices, and 64-bit
—Video player tweaks, updates, and rejuvenations
—Dropped support for iOS 6.x
Basic functionality, but it could be so much better
On the latest app, the login form scrolls off the top of the screen.
The functionality is basic, it allows me to read books. But it feels like they tried to repurpose their web functionality for the mobile product to only limited success.
Portions of too many books are completely inaccessible because as soon as you flip to the next page it crashes.
Tried clearing cache, logging out/in, restarting app, restarting iPad.
You'll note their version history is way out of date as well.
That I can read what I need to.
But there are some major flaws.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 20, 2015
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 16.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Safari Books Online
- © Safari Books Online, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.