This is the best solution for your Gmail privacy, the easiest, full-featured email app with Touch ID protection that you will love and use everyday.
Some reviews from our users for the Full version:
***** "Has ALWAYS worked great for me!!! Love the app!" (from a US user)
***** "I think that this program is far superior than any of it's competitors. It make using Gmail fun!" (from a US user)
***** "I was very excited to find Safe Gmail! I have a Gmail acct and two Google Apps mail accounts which could be difficult to manage, but this app has made my e-mail life a dream!" (from a US user)
***** "An excellent app that provides just what I am looking for. User friendly and with a logically laid out interface; plus gives a layer of password protection to my emails to ensure privacy should I let others play with my iPod touch." (from a UK user)
IF YOUR ANSWERS OF ANY QUESTIONS BELOW IS YES, THEN THIS APP IS THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOU:
- Multiple users (your friends, colleges, wife, husband, kids, parents, etc.) are using or can access your iPhone/iPod/iPad ?
- You have 1 or several Gmail accounts?
- You have 1 or several Google Apps accounts?
- You want to view your Gmail quickly at anytime?
- You want to switch between your email accounts quickly?
- You want nobody could see your email even they access/use your iPhone/iPod/iPad ?
- You want to quickly and securely read email with Touch ID fingerprint?
- You don't want to enter your Gmail username/password each time you want to check Gmail web, but still want your email safe?
- You understand that if you config default Mail, anyone that access or use your phone can easily see your email. Then because of safety, you must use the web mail.
If your anwser is YES, we believe you will LOVE this app and USE it daily.
● [NEW] Fully optimized for iOS 9
● Support Touch ID
● Support login with Google 2-steps verification
● Support bigger screens of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
● Support attachment when sending email
● Universal app, support iPhone/iPod and iPad
● Manage up to 5 Gmail or Google Apps accounts securely and easily
● Support auto login with any of your configured accounts
● Support one-click switching between configured accounts
● You don't have to enter password every time you need to check your email (just need to enter 4 digit passcode or use Touch ID)
● Support Passcode to protect your accounts and the usage of this app
● This app is formerly known as "Safe Gmail"
● This app is developed by MMobileDev and our app is not affiliated with, or endorsed by Google in any way.
● For more information about us, please visit www.MMobileDev.com
- Support iOS 9
- Fix bug to support login with 2-steps verification
- Fix bug some users cannot login
- Fix some minor bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Safe Mail for Gmail: secure and easy mail mobile app with Touch I D, to access multiple Gmail
I love it so much. Awesome. My best friends are included in the list to see these notes. I recommend it to my best friends. My score is with the 5 stars. My hope ,is that each day that passes, the features included will work better and the service will never low down. I believe on this application called Safe Mail for Gmail. Tomas Enrique Sanchez Sanchez is delighted to add it on my iPad .
Generally good app
The app is easy to use. I have had no difficulties in switching through multiple gmail accounts. My only issue is not being able to access my contact groups from gmail, although if you type in a name, the name will show up. The latter may be more of an issue between Apple itself and Google, although I'm not sure what.
Second issue is the limit to 5 accounts. I simply need more.
Security works well. However if you're in the middle of typing an email and you switch out of the app to check something and come back, the keyboard is stuck on the screen and u have to force quit the app to regain control. So, if you're typing, hit DONE before switching out of the app, even if you aren't done writing. If you forget, remember to wait a moment for it to save into drafts before you force quit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.