The Safe Sharps project is an initiative of the Riverina Eastern Regional Organisation of Councils (REROC) supported by Australian Diabetes Council NSW Branch and partially funded by the NSW Department of Health.
The project aims to assist sharps users to find the most convenient location to dispose of their sharps safely. The on-line facility allows users to submit a location address and then search for the locations of single needle disposal, sharps container disposal points or sellers of sharps containers.
Users can also access the same information using their smart phone’s mobile web capabilities or by downloading the approved iPhone application. Using the website or downloading the Smart Phone applications are free of charge.
- 64bit compatibility
- iPhone 6 ready
- Updates internal API calls
- Rebooted user interface
- Eternity Technologies Pty Limited
- 16.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © REROC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.