Safe@UCA is the official safety app of University of Central Arkansas. It is the only app that integrates with University of Central Arkansas's safety and security systems. The UCA Police Department has worked to develop a unique app that provides students, faculty and staff with added safety on the University of Central Arkansas campus. The app will send you important safety alerts and provide instant access to campus safety resources.
Safe@UCA features include:
- Mobile Bluelight: Send your location to University of Central Arkansas security in real-time in case of a crisis
- Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
- Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the University of Central Arkansas area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern
- Tip Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to University of Central Arkansas security.
- Safety notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus safety when on-campus emergencies occur.
- Emergency Plans: Learn what to do in case of an emergency
- Chat with Security: Communicate live with safety staff at University of Central Arkansas via chat.
- Campus safety resources: access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
Download today and ensure that you’re prepared in the event of an emergency.
- University of Central Arkansas
- 10.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 University of Central Arkansas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.