By Safeco Insurance Company of America
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Safeco customers, get quick and easy service and support on the go! Everything you can do in your Safeco online account, you can now do on your phone or tablet – and more.
• Report an Auto Accident: Submit accident details, photos and witnesses, and request a tow – all without logging in.
• Check the Status of Your Claim: See where things stand or email your adjuster directly from the app.
• View ID Cards: Pull up your proof of insurance in just a few clicks by logging in to the app. Note that ID cards displayed in the app are not valid proof of insurance in all states, you should still keep your printed ID card in your vehicle.
• Pay Your Bill: Check your balance, make a payment, register for automatic payments and more.
• Review or Update a Policy: View policy documents, add/delete drivers, update your auto or home loan provider and more.
• Click to Call: Easily contact the Claims Center for home and other non-auto claims, call your independent agent or get Roadside Assistance.
Already have a Safeco.com account?
Just download the app, and you’re ready to go!
Need to create an account?
You can do so from the app or at Safeco.com. Then add the policy or policies you’d like to manage online.
What's New in Version 1.0.4
This app should actually be banned for violating terms of the App Store Guidelines, specifically section 4 Design, subsection 4.2 Minimum Functionality:
"Your app should include features, content, and UI that elevate it beyond a repackaged website. If your app is not particularly useful, unique, or “app-like,” it doesn’t belong on the App Store. If your App doesn't provide some sort of lasting entertainment value, or is just plain creepy, it may not be accepted."
I just actually got stuck on a webpage within this app and couldn't even get back without force quitting it. Please remove this embarrassment, Apple.
What is the point of an app that just sends you to the website which, by the way, is only semi-functional for mobile devices. This app is a waste of time and doesn't even deserve the one star
Not as promised
Redirecting to the website is unfortunate. Having ID cards available directly from the app is preferred. I do hope an update come soon.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 91.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Safeco Insurance Company of America
- © 2017 Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.