This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you are looking for a lightweight app to store all your passwords, access codes, credit card numbers and other sensitive data conveniently in one place, then Safely is the right application for you!
Safely strives to be intuitive and simple to use. A small number of categories allows you to easily organize your data.
The second main goal of Safely is to be the most secure data manager in the App Store!
Safely has many compelling features:
- First-class data protection: Your data is always encrypted (using the advanced encryption standard AES-256), and only you know the password to unlock it. A unique key derived from the password is used for encryption each time data is stored.
- Two-level security: Safely has a unique and strong data protection mechanism. The master password is required to enter Safely, and a PIN is used to access sensitive information in Safely.
- Adaptive key stretching: Another special feature is that the strength of the data protection key is "evolving". If you get a more powerful iOS device in the future, Safely will automatically adapt and strengthen the data protection key (by expending more computational effort for the key derivation).
- Secure synchronization: Safely uses iCloud to synchronize your data among your iOS devices. All transmitted data and data stored in iCloud is always encrypted.
- Finally, Safely runs on any iOS device you own!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed a bug that caused Safely to reject the correct password when migrating Safely data from one iOS device to another.
- Minor improvements.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Thomas Locher
- © 2013 Towama
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.