By NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is the nation's authority on vehicle-related safety. NHTSA 's SaferCar app provides important information and functions that will help you make informed safety decisions involving your vehicle. Features include:
· 5-Star Safety Ratings: Buy safe by looking up a vehicle’s crash test ratings and comparing ratings for different vehicles.
· Recalls and Complaints: Drive safe by staying on top of safety issues for your vehicles. Record all your vehicles so you can be notified by NHTSA if a safety issue becomes known; the app also makes it simple to submit complaints to NHTSA when you believe there is a possible safety problem with your vehicle.
· Help Installing Car Seats: Ensure your most precious passengers ride safe. Quickly find and get driving directions to where you can get assistance on making sure your child seats are properly installed, no matter where you are.
· Safety Headlines and Alerts: Receive important news and information from NHTSA, as well as recall notices on your list of vehicles.
What's New in Version 2.17
Compatibility fixes for newer versions of iOS
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 2.17
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION
- © n/a
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.