SafeTrek - Personal Safety
By SafeTrek, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use SafeTrek. SafeTrek uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is: Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
Other SafeTrek Features
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending police to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• In a panic? You can use 3D Touch to trigger a silent alarm from your home screen.
• On-call team works 24/7/365 to get you the help you need, when you need it.
• In-app profile allows you to communicate important information before the fact, so emergency services are up to speed.
• First month is free, so you can make sure SafeTrek is right for you!
What do real SafeTrek users say about it:
• “I have no doubts that this app will save a life one day”
• “In short, this is an app you want on your phone and everyone's phone that you love. Real deal. No gimmicks. Just reliable safety when you need it the most.”
• “It was such a relief to have access to SafeTrek at the touch of a button. It makes me feel safe even when I am alone.”
SafeTrek only works if you have a subscription. In order to cover the cost of our 24/7 call centers that ensure your safety, SafeTrek charges a small monthly fee of $2.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SafeTrek will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.
What's New in Version 2.2.4
• General usability improvements
** SafeTrek has your back. If you like the service, please consider taking a moment to review our app. **
Have used for long time
I've used this app for more then two years. It is the app I have set up on my mom's device also.
It's helped me in a dangerous situation before. As a sales guy, I was at a gas station talking with the owners. We were behind the counter. A drunk man with a gun came in and walked past the door and came behind the counter with us. I asked the owners to call the cops but they said they'd not come to the area because it was a shady part of town.
I opened this app, pressed the button and quickly released it to activate the alarm. Someone called, I explained the situation and a cop showed up quickly. The cop didn't really do much except escort the guy away. But it did solve the problem for the moment.
I walk to my car alone at night twice a week
I'm a 19 year old college student and I walk to and from school about 7 minutes away from the parking garage. This is usually fine, as most of my classes are during the day. But I do happen to have one night class that lets out after 8 pm - after it gets dark. - I'm a very paranoid and anxious person, so I try to carry pepper spray. But having an app such as this is so comforting because I know I don't have to call the police, I can just let go of the button and they'll come to my exact location without me saying a word. I do wish it were free, or a bit cheaper (3 bucks a month is iffy for me)
I'm never in danger thanks to SafeTrek
I am a 20yr old college girl who attends night classes four days a week. You would not believe how scary it is to get out of class at 9:00PM and walk a long ways a way across campus, into a large parking garage, just to get to my car. With this app, not only does it give me the assurance I need that I'm safe, but it's so great to have especially if you a college student. I recommend this to anyone, any age, for any type of situation. This app can literally keep you safe and out of danger! 10/10
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 18, 2017
- Version: 2.2.4
- Size: 30.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: SafeTrek, Inc.
- © 2016 SafeTrek, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Top In-App Purchases