SafeTrek - Hold Until Safe℠
By SafeTrek, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever been in a situation where you question whether it’s dangerous enough to call 911? Instead of worrying yourself with indecision, use SafeTrek. SafeTrek uses advanced technology to get emergency help to your exact location with just the release of a button. It can be used in moments where you simply feel unsafe, as well as moments where you need immediate emergency help.
Here’s how simple it is: Press and hold the button whenever you feel uneasy. Release the button when you have reached your home, car, or a safe destination and enter your 4-digit pin. In danger? Simply release the button and do not enter your pin. Your local police will be notified of your location and emergency.
Other SafeTrek Features
• Prefer texting? If you can’t talk in an emergency, you can still communicate with us via text.
• Can’t text or talk? No worries, we’re still sending police to your exact location.
• On the move? We update your location even if you’re in a taxi, bus, running, or walking.
• In a panic? You can use 3D Touch to trigger a silent alarm from your home screen.
• On-call team works 24/7/365 to get you the help you need, when you need it.
• In-app profile allows you to communicate important information before the fact, so emergency services are up to speed.
• First month is free, so you can make sure SafeTrek is right for you!
What do real SafeTrek users say about it:
• “I have no doubts that this app will save a life one day”
• “In short, this is an app you want on your phone and everyone's phone that you love. Real deal. No gimmicks. Just reliable safety when you need it the most.”
• “It was such a relief to have access to SafeTrek at the touch of a button. It makes me feel safe even when I am alone.”
SafeTrek only works if you have a subscription. In order to cover the cost of our 24/7 call centers that ensure your safety, SafeTrek charges a small monthly fee of $2.99. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew unless you cancel your account at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. SafeTrek will only use your GPS location in the background if you have an active alert.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• You can now trigger a silent alarm using 3D Touch
• General usability improvements
** SafeTrek has your back. If you like the service, please consider taking a moment to review our app. **
Watch app suggestion
Let me start by saying I absolutely love this app! I learned about this app on Facebook and have used it countless times! My one suggestion though is that the time allotted on the watch be adjustable. When I'm leaving class at my campus it takes me longer than 3 min to get to my car. And I don't want to have to stop it, then restart it. I also wanted to use it while I was meeting someone to sell something from Craigslist. I wanted to set it for 10 min (enough time for the sale to be over) that way if something happened during the sale I had a safety net. Other than that you guys are doing awesome with this app!!
L o v e!
This app is worth the price! I have used this a few times each month & I love feeling safe with this app just hold until ur safe! Last month I went to take my dog for a walk but when I came back my door was wide open! 😲 ya so my dog is a pansy so I had to go check it out was i terrified YES! But I used this app the entire time searching my apartment to make sure it was safe🙌🏼 sooooo recommend this app esp for soft ladies like me!💕 LOVE having this as a backup if my husband isnt around to keep me safe!
Hopefully I never have to use this app, but if I do I'm confident it will save my life. I messed up my passcode in the setup process, and while playing around with the app, I couldn't get the alarm to turn off. Within a minuet of my failing attempts, SafeTrek was calling me to see if I was okay. She made me answer a few security questions to make sure it was me before she would let me Hangup. I was not in danger, but she still took precautionary measures to ensure my safety.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: SafeTrek, Inc.
- © 2016 SafeTrek, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Top In-App Purchases