YOU DESERVE SOMETHING SPECIAL TODAY!
50% OFF SALE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
You can now keep your most private notes away form unauthorized access. Introducing the Safety Note+. Used the most advanced security system to protect your notes. You can then create notes, to do lists, reminders, share, and manage your notes right on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Passcode locking for individual folder
• Dot pattern style
• Passcode locking style (combination lock, keypad lock)
• Selectable stylish theme, yet easy to use interface
• Create and sort your notes by folder
• Supports move, copy & paste
• Full orientation support
• Backup notes from iPhone to PC via iTunes file sharing
• Share notes within 2 iOS devices with Safety Note+ installed vie Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
• Full Retina display support
• Auto save notes
• Search your notes
• Email notes
• This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once
Visit our website for more apps www.eightythreetech.com
- Optimized for iOS 9 : Fully redesigned to embrace the fresh new look and feel of iOS 9.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App. I wish I could search. Also when you open the app,it will flash the last page you viewed before you closed the app for a split second before you log in again. That part doesn't seem so private. Lol. Also, I recently had the app accidentally deleted on my phone and there was no way to recover all of the lost data. Otherwise I would have given 5 stars.
Great App for keeping your stuff from prying eyes! Keeps all my passwords and private stuff protected and in one place. Plus it lets you share/update your notes to another device with the same app with Bluetooth/WiFi without having to type the same stuff all over again. Exactly what I needed! Thanks!
If only the notes could be saved in the cloud this app would be perfect. I had over 100 notes in it and my iPhone took a crap and had to reset it as a new phone. Unfortunately this app does not use the cloud so thank goodness I emailed every note to myself but than had to copy and paste each one back in. What a pain that was.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.