Purchase your Safety 1st HD WiFi Baby Monitor online from major retailers in the US and Canada then install the Safety 1st Baby Monitor App to:
- View live streaming in sharp HD quality
- Receive motion & sound alerts from the nursery
- Set alert sensitivity levels preferences
- Use two-way talk to soothe your baby
- Grant temporary access to a sitter or relative
- 24 hour timeline lets you see what happened
- Share images and videos with family & friends
- Updates to core video player
- Crash and Bug Fixes - appreciate them without knowing they're there
Ratings and Reviews
Just like everyone else says, constantly goes offline. I know it’s not my WiFi or router. I have reset my product several times and now I can’t even reprogram it. It picks and chooses when it wants to work. Such a waste of money.
Fix your app for the new iPhone!
Ever since I upgraded my phone to the iPhone XS this app has ceased to function properly. Now, I get constant dialog boxes popping up that just say “Baby Monitor OK” that I have to dismiss. I can only get recordings from the last few hours, and the recorded videos are hard to access, with the carousel sitting much too close to the Home button. Hire some better developers, you already took my money.
Works great! Not sure why everyone is having issues. I do not have any issues with mine regarding disconnection. Maybe the problem is everyone’s wifi network.
- Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dorel Juvenile Group, Inc. Safety 1st
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.