By University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line app provides 24/7 access to crisis counseling and school tip reporting for students and their parents and guardians that live in the state of Utah. After installing the app you can connect directly to the UNI CrisisLine or report a confidential tip on bullying, school threats of violence or concern about someone in crisis. CrisisLine staff can assist with a wide variety of problems, including emotional crisis, grief and loss, drug and alcohol problems, mental health issues, self-harm and suicidal behavior.
What's New in Version 3.0.4
- We added Chat support for the following school: The University of Utah.
- We added Chat support for Parents/Guardians.
- We made the ability to change the school on the summary page of a tip more noticeable.
Downloaded this app have not needed to use it yet, but having it available if need be is reassuring.
Where's the pizza?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 91.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
- © 2017 University of Utah Health
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.