By CriticalArc Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
!!! Make sure you Sign Up with your organization after installing !!!
SafeZone is a FREE app that connects you directly to your organization's response team when you need help.
When you are in any SafeZone area designated by your organization, you will be able to:
• get help in an Emergency,
• get help when you or someone near you needs First Aid,
• contact the response team for Help in less urgent situations,
• Check-In to share your status with the response team when working alone, access safety tips and advice relevant to your location, and
• receive Emergency Notifications and guidance during critical incidents.
The SafeZone service is specific to geographical areas that have been defined by your organization. You can find out what areas are covered by tapping the "Regions" menu item in the app. When you raise an Alert (Emergency, First Aid or Help), response team members will be alerted to your situation and location so that they can coordinate to help you quickly and effectively.
SafeZone will operate at any location, however if you press and Alert button when you are outside one of the defined areas, your app will tell you you're outside the SafeZone area and offer you a single-tap call to the local emergency services number.
Where your organization provides safety shuttle buses, you can also see the real-time bus locations inside SafeZone.
See www.safezoneapp.com for a user guide and to find out whether your organization is currently offering the SafeZone service.
This application uses location services while in the background.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.29
- Fix paired V.BTTN device not listed in menu when out of range of phone (must become in range to fix)
- Fix unable to disconnect V.BTTN when not in range of phone
- Fix receiving notifications received after signing out
- Fix rare crash when data connection is unreliable
- Other stability improvements
- Add support for DNS64/NAT64
- Fix crashes (discovered using improved diagnostics from 3.27)
- Enable indoor location at select venues
- Use motion co-processor to improve battery life
- Improved diagnostics
- Bug fixes
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 30, 2016
- Version: 3.29
- Size: 60.1 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: CriticalArc Pty Limited
- © 2016 CriticalArc Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.