With the Sagebrush app you can:
- Watch or listen to past messages
- Easily set up giving
- Find locations and service times
- Follow along with our Bible reading plan
- See current events
- Do Daily Devotionals
- Complete weekly Small Group Studies
- Download messages for offline listening
For more information about Sagebrush Church, please visit: https://www.sagebrush.church
update to sermon playback.
Ratings and Reviews
Love Sagebrush, the new app not so much
Review for app on brand new iPhone XR:
1. Newsfeeds don't update (i.e. It's early Monday morning and the latest daily devotional is Saturday; also, as a small group leader I need to see the study in advance and it's not there; in church Saturday night and could not see the sermon program notes until half way thru servive)
2. Cumbersome to have everything (newsfeeds) stacked in one place
3. Cannot send sermon program and notes to email.
4. One (and only) good thing is the ability to make decisions from the app and not have to text.
This app makes me very unlikely to use it at all for a resource for study and during the sermon... perhaps a trial period before rolling it out live would have been wise.
The new version is almost unusable in the car. No matter how strong my signal is the message buffers A LOT. I never had that issue even once before the update. You must get an audio download feature. People will quickly move on to other church apps if they can’t listen to yours while mobile.
When you fill out the notes for the small group study, and hit the arrow to e-mail it to yourself, this app closes and loses all your notes
This happened to my wife and I, on different iPads.
- Sagebrush Community Church
- 24.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 Sagebrush Church
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.