Sago Mini Bug Builder
By Sago Sago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, hatch and play! Watch your toddler transform a simple shape into a colorful critter with Bug Builder, a playful creativity app. Give it a splash of colour, then tap to bring it to life. Add a funny hat, feed it a snack, tidy up the crumbs and snap a photo to show mom and dad. Make as many bugs as you like — every one is unique.
• Transform one of eight shapes into a new bug friend.
• Paint your bug with bright colors then tap to make it hatch.
• Add a funny hat, feed your bug a tasty treat and make a mess!
• Snap a photo of your bug and browse your gallery of creative bug art.
• Full of delightful animations and fun sounds.
• Save bugs to your camera roll for mom and dad to share.
• Perfect for 2-4 year olds.
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you and your child can play without interruptions!
Sago Mini apps are charming and playful. They are the ideal first apps for your little one.
About Sago Sago
We’re a team of designers and developers who create apps that children love and parents trust. We build on kids' natural sense of wonder, creativity and curiosity to create apps that are positive and fun. Sago Sago empowers kids through play in new and emerging digital platforms.
What's New in Version 1.2
Favorite App for Kids
This is my nieces favorite app on my iPad. I like the fact that there are no ads and no in-app purchases. The kids open the app, color the critter, feed, wash the face, take a picture and repeat. If I allowed them to, they could spend hours creating. They love the faces and noises that the critters make (after they have their arms, legs, eyes & mouth) when they touch the eyes or mouth. Heaps of fun!
I don't write reviews often, but I really like this game. :-). My 3 year old likes it too. She talks to the little critters as she feeds and bathes them. I think she even named a few. I would have given 5 stars, except I really want to have some kind of erase feature in the decoration stage. The only way to correct a mistake is to color over it, but if I wanted to be blank, there's no option. Other than that, it's an amazing app. Thanks!!!
Best app ever!!!
It is great for every age from 3-10 my favorite app you can color your body for them then chose a hat for them then feed them cookies and then clean their faces then take a picture and then your bug lays a egg and you start again a well made app I have it in my favs love sago mini!!!
Made me very happy!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- ©2013 Sago Sago Toys Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.