Sago Mini World
By Sago Mini
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get unlimited access to our complete collection of 20+ award-winning games!
Travel with Harvey, Jinja, Robin and Jack as you explore space, fly through a forest, build a robot, design a monster, drive a firetruck, deep-sea dive, become a superhero, visit your friends and more – all in one whimsical world.
*** Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award & Academics' Choice Smart Media Award ***
Perfect for preschoolers!
Featured in the New York Times, Guardian and USA Today
“All of their apps are a treat for children.” – Guardian
• Three of our most popular games – including Friends – free with download!
• Robot Party (Children’s Technology Review – Editor's Choice Award 2016)
• Toolbox (App Store Best of 2015)
• Road Trip (Parent’s Choice – Gold 2016)
• Babies (Webby’s – Honoree)
• Monsters (Cinekid App of the Year – Runner Up)
& many, many more!
Plus, members get exclusive first access to new releases and updates.
Exclusive: Sago Mini Mail!
You’ve got mail! Get regular correspondence from characters, as they snap and share their adventures with you.
• Unlimited access to our complete collection of 20+ games, all in one kid-friendly app
• COPPA and kidSAFE certified
• Play predownloaded games without WiFi or internet
• Exclusive content, updated monthly
• Use one subscription across multiple devices
• Get three of our popular games, including Friends, Forest Flyer and Babies Dress Up, free forever
• Get regular updates from your favourite characters
• Members get early first access to all new games and releases
• Perfect for kids aged 2-5
• Commitment-free – subscribe for just $4.49/month and cancel anytime, with no cancellation fees
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchases for members
• Makes a perfect gift for curious kids
Get 7 days of free unlimited access! After your free trial, subscribe to Sago Mini World for just $4.49/month to keep unlimited access to all games. No commitment – cancel at any point through your Apple settings. And you can keep your three free games, forever!
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Don’t want to auto-renew? Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID. Like all Apple subscriptions, Sago Mini World can’t use family sharing to share subscriptions across different Apple IDs.
• Cancel your subscription anytime through your Account Settings, without cancellation fee.
• If you need help, have questions, or want to say ‘hi’, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sago Mini
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps, games and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
We love making new friends!
Facebook: Sago Mini
What's New in Version 2.5
’Tis the season for cabin fever – and we’ve got just the cure.
*NEW GAME: SNOW DAY* School’s closed, and the Sago Mini friends are snowed in! But that doesn’t stop them from having a wild and wintery adventure. Join them on a sled ride through a magical ski village – don’t forget to wave hi to Yeti before you stop in for a toasty mug of hot chocolate!
*WINTER CONTENT* Babies, it’s cold outside! Bundle up the Sago Mini Babies in a brand-new holiday version of Babies Dress Up. And because DIY doesn’t stop just because it’s cold out, play the winter-themed Sago Mini Toolbox!
*NEW WINTER THEME* Snow is much more magical when you don’t have to shovel it off the sidewalk. Explore the winter-themed version of World & hunt for fun snowy surprises (without throwing out your back!)
Subscription model is crap and this is a bad roll out
My daughter loved the Friends app, and while it's still here wrapped in this in-app purchase subscription model skin used by many other (lesser) developers (Sago Mini, you're better than this!) I want the plain old friends app back. You could have rolled this out as a new separate app and avoided bad reviews like this one. I love the games themselves and am happy to see they are still available for purchase as stand alone purchases and in bundles... except Friends 😭
Update: Sago mini is the best developer and any issue I had was thoughtfully addressed and worked out. I love you guys, sorry it took so long to edit the review!
Worth the $ to subscribe!
Many other reviews have already listed all the great things about these games. I’ll just chime in and say I think the subscription price is fair for the quality and value they offer. My almost 4-year-old is obsessed!!
We own all of the sago mini games and the ‘world’ app, my kids were very excited for the new game ‘snow day’. However, it appears that it is only available with an annual subscription...to access to all of the games (minus ‘snow day’) that we already own... Shame on you Sago mini. I’ll be steering my kids (and my wallet) away from your products.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 21, 2017
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 869 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- © Sago Sago Toys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription$4.49
- Black Friday Sale – Annual$29.99
- Annual Subscription$35.99