Sago Mini Hat Maker
By Sago Sago
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ring ring – Robin’s at the door! What will you make for her – a colourful bowler hat, a party hat decorated with pineapples and hot dogs, or a two-story top hat?
Cut, sculpt, build, paint and sticker your way to a custom creation for Harvey, Robin, Yeti, Larry the Log and friends. When you’re finished, snap a picture of the hat on your happy customer – or try it on yourself with the fun camera function!
PRETEND PLAY IN YOUR VERY OWN HAT SHOP
Welcome customers into your shop, build a hat with scissors, paint, patterns and stickers, sell them their hat and snap a picture. You’re the shopkeeper – what you make is up to you!
LEARN THROUGH CREATIVE PLAY
Build fine motor skills with the scissor and stencil tools, develop creativity with the paint and sticker tools, and practice numbers and counting with the cash register.
Watch as characters react to their new hats in real time! Have them pose for a photo with their new hat in front of dozens of backdrops. And you can even try it on yourself (or your grandma) with the interactive camera function.
• Choose from over 15 classic hat shapes – like a bowler hat, top hat, baseball cap and many more
• Customize your hat with dozens of patterns, shapes, stickers, cut-outs and colours
• Make hats for six of your Sago Mini friends, and a brand-new character – Larry the Log
• Encourages creative expression and open-ended discovery
• Full of fun animations and silly surprises
• Perfect for preschoolers, age 2-5
• Play without WiFi or internet – great for travel
• No in-app purchases or third-party advertising
Introducing two ways to play: download this app individually or access it as part of Sago Mini World - a subscription to all our games for only $4.49/month.
Sago Mini is an award-winning company devoted to play. We make apps and toys for preschoolers worldwide. Toys that seed imagination and grow wonder. We bring thoughtful design to life. For kids. For parents. For giggles.
It's a fun game to play with my daughter. It's sort of like digital dress-up. I love that we can take photos of what we create so she can show them off to the rest of our family 😊
My daughter is really enjoying this one and I love seeing all of her crazy creations. Another cute, fun app from Sago Mini.
- Category: Education
- Released: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 94.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sago Sago Toys Inc.
- © Sago Sago Toys
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.